Random Q&As

WaterSong

--------------------------------

I like this Q to be returned :)

you mean the same question? I will do that reading.....

roads/fox/rider/ring/ship
moon

to draw more love in your life it seems you need to make a clear choice about what is that you want or expect....decide what is that you need and let it come to you.Maybe start being more selective about what people you let in, discriminate more, and choose to meet or know the ones that could be good companions...what is that you seek in a good companion?once you have that more clear, love will come to you...

Q: was x trying to avoide me or it is just my own perception? will they apologize?

MoiraKarin

q: Was x trying to avoide me or it is just my own perception? Will they apologize?

what is the nature of x ,your lover, partner, could you be a bit more in detail??

MoiraKarin

you mean the same question? I will do that reading.....

roads/fox/rider/ring/ship
moon

to draw more love in your life it seems you need to make a clear choice about what is that you want or expect....decide what is that you need and let it come to you.Maybe start being more selective about what people you let in, discriminate more, and choose to meet or know the ones that could be good companions...what is that you seek in a good companion?once you have that more clear, love will come to you...

makes a lot of sense ..The combination of the fox is what i see almost everytime.

Q.Who is this fox? i have a feeling that i know this fox, i would love you to get some clarity on her..

WaterSong

makes a lot of sense ..The combination of the fox is what i see almost everytime.

Q.Who is this fox? i have a feeling that i know this fox, i would love you to get some clarity on her..

x is a lover...I will answer to your question after you do my reading, so we keep it going orderly..... :)

MoiraKarin

x is a lover...I will answer to your question after you do my reading, so we keep it going orderly..... :)

yes,you are right...;)Order... this will be the last i reading i do and the last Q. i'll ask. I am really tired,and will go to bed,after i have given you FB on your cards for me :)

ok here are your cards

fox scythe clouds
------------------------
letter

I think your perception was right.. He is in trouble. He witholds some informations he finds hard to share with you. . I think this is about information that has cut deep within him and makes him rather worried. he wishes not to share these worries with you from this information

WaterSong

yes,you are right...;)Order... this will be the last i reading i do and the last Q. i'll ask. I am really tired,and will go to bed,after i have given you FB on your cards for me :)

ok here are your cards

fox scythe clouds
------------------------
letter

I think your perception was right.. He is in trouble. He witholds some informations he finds hard to share with you. . I think this is about information that has cut deep within him and makes him rather worried. he wishes not to share these worries with you from this information

yes, I know...I know he is troubled by something that has happened...something that may be embarassing...could be health wise or work.

ok who is this fox?

dog/tree/flowers/tower/snake
roads

this could be a long standing friend...a friend that has hidden their feelings for you and probably later on will choose to tell you....they have loved you for a long time it seems.Does this ring a bell?

Q: what has happened that is making them feel so badly?

BrightEye

Coffin - Sun - Key
I think they've gone through some kind of trauma, maybe even a literal death (in the family, someone close) and that hit them really hard. They realized something they didn't before and that changed everything.

Q: Will I ever be married?

WaterSong

Coffin - Sun - Key
I think they've gone through some kind of trauma, maybe even a literal death (in the family, someone close) and that hit them really hard. They realized something they didn't before and that changed everything.

Q: Will I ever be married?

oh god, yes...I thought so.

Ship/tree/flowers/scythe/moon
man

yes, there is a long lasting,meaningful , definite relationship, that is as close as what we call "marriage"....with a man.It will be a beautiful, emotionally rewarding one, and stable...
lovely cards!

Q: I am concerned about how this trauma will affect our relationship...what should I know?

BrightEye

Scythe is a good card there, yes?

MoiraKarin

yes, I know...I know he is troubled by something that has happened...something that may be embarassing...could be health wise or work.

ok who is this fox?

dog/tree/flowers/tower/snake
roads

this could be a long standing friend...a friend that has hidden their feelings for you and probably later on will choose to tell you....they have loved you for a long time it seems.Does this ring a bell?

yes this definitely rings a bell. It's ine for sure. The tree and tower is where she works. She is a therapist. i think the flowers is the quality energy we gave oneanothe. thanks !! :)
----------------------------------------
I had a feeling it was work b.t.w.