Random Q&As

alyna

Will I have a hott valentine?

Deck: Blue Own

Whip - Roads - Ship

When I turned the Whip card, I thought about physical passion and sexual attraction. However Roads can be you trying to get away from him, or he can be someone coming on pretty strong which will leave you kind of confused whether to do it or not

(The Ship is sailing away and I kind of see you in it :p)

Base: Dog
woohoo it can be someone you already know. With Whip and Roads number 2 comes to mind, someone you have already seen or dated before.

Q: I did a horary chart for this one, and the answer confused me a lot. I want to see what the cards say about this.
Do I know the person I'll be married to?

Thank you

idyll

Deck: Blue Own

Whip - Roads - Ship

When I turned the Whip card, I thought about physical passion and sexual attraction. However Roads can be you trying to get away from him, or he can be someone coming on pretty strong which will leave you kind of confused whether to do it or not

(The Ship is sailing away and I kind of see you in it :p)

Base: Dog
woohoo it can be someone you already know. With Whip and Roads number 2 comes to mind, someone you have already seen or dated before.

Q: I did a horary chart for this one, and the answer confused me a lot. I want to see what the cards say about this.

Thank you

Ship - Heart - Rider - Ring - Book
Man

There's nothing here to me that screens yes or no, with the Heart/Rider/Ring combo, there's definitely a marriage here... but I think with the Ship/Book it may be with someone that may be in/out of your life at times - so you may know them now, you may not, but there will be that fluctuation.. with the Book at the end I take it to mean that you're not supposed to know anymore than that right now :(

I'll try the same Q...
Do I already know the person I'll eventually marry?

alyna

Ship - Heart - Rider - Ring - Book
Man

There's nothing here to me that screens yes or no, with the Heart/Rider/Ring combo, there's definitely a marriage here... but I think with the Ship/Book it may be with someone that may be in/out of your life at times - so you may know them now, you may not, but there will be that fluctuation.. with the Book at the end I take it to mean that you're not supposed to know anymore than that right now :(

my answer was Fish - Letter - Book - Flower - Roads

adding them together I got Man card. with Fish+Letter i also thought he is IN my life, but he hasn't made any offer yet, Flower on spine side of Book. The horary chart I drew also said he is someone I know, but he's hidden/mysterious. so we got two cards, Book and Man common, he actually is someone secretive, mysterious, unknown. your spread looks more positive than mine, Rider+Ring can be a marriage proposal/contract which is not decided/known yet with Ring+Book, or it can be a secret marriage.

Ship + Heart + Rider can be someone far away, someone charming and young. Ship can be a physical distance. can Ship+Book be him secretly visiting me? because my current bf does secretly visit me and our relationship is a secret (Ring+Book).

I'm more confused than before LOL because it can either of two men I know right now, and them both are in my life and the chart, your spread,my spread can be either one of them.

this is drastic LOL

The Man card looks significant!

MoiraKarin

I'll try the same Q...
Do I already know the person I'll eventually marry?

fox lillie man stork child

lillie man stork: I have a feeling here you will first marry a another whom is older but that your 'soul mate eventual is a younger man( fox stork child)
I do not think you actually know the guy you will marry now

MoiraKarin

Thank you

I really have not peeked so i have no idea what cards you have drawn, which will be obvious or not :D

stork man cross whip mountain

i think the first man you will marry will be ending into a divorce due to a lot of struggle and strife but YES you will marry someone later to a man you have known from the past...

MoiraKarin

Q.will i marry?? If yes, when

idyll

Q.will i marry?? If yes, when

Letter - Mice - Flowers - Heart - Ship
Dog

I take the Flowers/Heart to mean yes, and the Dog to likely be your partner.

When:
Scythe - Paths - Flowers - Lily - Stars
Lily + Stars give me the impression of "into the future", maybe when you or your relationship have matured more. I'd say 2 years at least.

Scythe + Paths say that there's some important decisions/changes that need to be made before you'll be at that point.

----------
If I submit my assingment for remarking, will my mark improve?

BrightEye

Book - Cross - Woman
My sense would be no. It would come under more scrutiny and the process would cause you more hassle than it's worth.

Q: How does x feel about me?

idyll

Book - Cross - Woman
My sense would be no. It would come under more scrutiny and the process would cause you more hassle than it's worth.

Red suggested doing draws for comparison, so I thought I'd try it for this..
The Woman came up as the base of my draw, my prof is a male, so that would represent me I guess.

I drew Clouds - Man - Letter - Tree - Clover
You're definitely right that it would come under more scrutiny - I have an issue with one question, and if you resubmit the whole thing is re-evaluated (eek). But I also took this as he might be able to clear up my confusion about where my mark came from, which might improve it with the Tree/Clover? (or maybe just help my understanding "grow")

Q: How does x feel about me?
Key - Garden - Mice
Woman

Overall, I think X has pretty positive feelings about you, however, I think X might feel like there's more to be revealed about you yet.. kind of like they're wondering what's actually going on under the surface. So general positive impressions of you, but also a curiousity to know more about you/maybe see the true or deeper you.

-----
q: What would MG like to happen with us? Would he like us to get back in contact?

MoiraKarin

Letter - Mice - Flowers - Heart - Ship
Dog

I take the Flowers/Heart to mean yes, and the Dog to likely be your partner.

When:
Scythe - Paths - Flowers - Lily - Stars
Lily + Stars give me the impression of "into the future", maybe when you or your relationship have matured more. I'd say 2 years at least.

Scythe + Paths say that there's some important decisions/changes that need to be made before you'll be at that point.

----------

these are my draws

House fox sun

i considered this as a 'yes, as well

When: mice heart rider mountain fish

First i need some time to bring some less anxiety about love. I am sure it will not be within a couple of years... This is more or less depends on how i learn to deal with emotional issues