Bohemian Gothic second edition

Libra8ca

baba-prague said:
Shipping kind of officially begins on Monday, er, cough - well that's when we expected it to begin. In fact, there have been amazing efforts here to begin sending, so quite a few are already on their way.
Wow, what great service! I've found that shipping from Prague (to Canada in my case) has been amazingly fast in the past. Usually it's here within a week. I expect those decks to start arriving soon.... :) I'm really curious how the cardstock will be. I loved the cardstock of the first edition; so thin and flexible yet strong. My first deck is hardly showing any wear and I've used it a lot and I shuffle thoroughly...

HearthCricket

bhakti said:
Maybe this post should be in the enabling thread (or de enabling thread!), but I figured only those who are also afflicted with the Baba disease would understand my plight:

I ordered one LE Pewter and was giddy for about two seconds until I started freaking out that this would be my "Precious." You know, the one that after much coveting I would behold in my hot, little hands and then realize just how special she is, so I would hide her away in a safe and special place that only she and I would know of...but then it HIT, I want to use her, but I can't use HER, so I ordered a regular deck. Relieved, I imagined many happy days spent together each getting better with age....AGE, OMG this deck will get worn out and tired from use. I will need a back up! So I ordered a second regular deck. Whew! OK. All is better. I can keep Precious in her safe spot to be taken out occassionally and fondled gently with love. I have my workhorse which I can use guilt free because another workhorse waits in the wings...

BUT, what if I love LE Precious sooo much that I want to read with HER? Tortured, I am thinking I may need to order another LE Pewter/Precious#2 just in case............

Oh dear, am I the sickest person here? No, don't answer that!

Welcome to our world. :)

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Now that this thread has reached 1000 posts, it will be closed. Feel free to open a new thread to continue the discussion on the Bohemian Gothic second edition, but please keep posts to the deck. Posts concerning associated merchandise will be removed from the new thread.