Bohemian Gothic second edition

bhakti

MysticalMoose said:
Sorry for the shouting but...

I AM SWOOOOOONING WITH DELIGHT!

I just received email notification from Baba Store that MY 2 PEWTER DECKS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED :party:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! :D :D :D

<moose dances manically round the room>

YEEEEEE - HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :D

Congrats! Soooo excited for you!

MysticalMoose

Ooooooooh! thanks :)

If my postman were reading this he would be dreading his daily walk up my street.... as from about Tuesday I will be like a woman possessed! :p

baba-prague

Shipping kind of officially begins on Monday, er, cough - well that's when we expected it to begin. In fact, there have been amazing efforts here to begin sending, so quite a few are already on their way.

IF your deck is sent without your "free shipping" bag, please don't worry, we will send it on and cover shipping ourselves. We just thought it best to get the deck on its way quickly as we literally have thousands to ship when you count distributors, wholesalers etc.

daphne

MysticalMoose said:
I ordered 2 pewters as well, mainly because I know I will want to use it to read for others, I still use my 1st Edition cus people love looking at it so much & its lovely to shuffle. I shall also order an "un-pewtered" one just to have :D - unfortunately once "Baba-Mania" gets hold of you there is no known cure....& you are set for a lifetime of ooohing & ahhing ;) - enjoy it!

Guys, what deck are you talking about? Give me a link, I`m totally new to baba-sickness :)

The crowned one

baba-prague said:
Shipping kind of officially begins on Monday, er, cough - well that's when we expected it to begin. In fact, there have been amazing efforts here to begin sending, so quite a few are already on their way.

IF your deck is sent without your "free shipping" bag, please don't worry, we will send it on and cover shipping ourselves. We just thought it best to get the deck on its way quickly as we literally have thousands to ship when you count distributors, wholesalers etc.

Are you shipping to countries Alphabetically :D? Canada is way up there! LOL

akirafist

You enablers are KILLING ME. $260 dropped so far at that site in 2 transactions (had to go back for the discounted bags).

:)

gregory

One pewter coming, and I shall use it. What else do we buy decks for ?

Bohemian Gothic Second Edition, Daphne.

Here. If you want a pewter you had better hurry as there are very few left and it will NOT be reprinted as pewter.

magpie9

Wow! It's really happening! I have one shipping notice for a great bag...!

daphne

gregory said:
One pewter coming, and I shall use it. What else do we buy decks for ?

Bohemian Gothic Second Edition, Daphne.

Here. If you want a pewter you had better hurry as there are very few left and it will NOT be reprinted as pewter.

Thank you, Gregory, I`ll look it up, I am intrigued.

Libra8ca

akirafist said:
You enablers are KILLING ME. $260 dropped so far at that site in 2 transactions (had to go back for the discounted bags).

:)

LOL! This website should get sales commissions as a result of all the enabling. Look at it as an investment, once the deck is OOP the prices will go up; in some cases considerably!! :D I shall NOT mention how much I spent on my BG Silver....:|