Tarot Illuminati

Seraphina

I'm pretty sure there is NOT a bag in the kit. I'll summon Ric....

Thats great gregory, im sure Ric will be able to shed some light on this, will be nice to know what the difference is..if any? lol

RiccardoLS

I'll answer the summon!
(can I do that with a rumbling voice?)

We have very little control regarding what happens on Amazon. Also, different distributors in different countries will post the product on Amazon with different specifications, including price.
And, top of the cake, on Amazon.com we have been trying to change the Tarot Illuminati entry that list LoScarabeo (and not Erik) as the author, for some time now. And to no avail.

But... what you want to know.

There are two DIFFERENT editions of the Tarot Illuminati.
Kit and Deck edition.

Beside the Kit having the hardbox with magnetic closure and the 160 pages color book, the deck included into it will be also slightly different.

Deck in Kit edition:
- 70x120 mm
- borderless
- gilded edges
- 350 gsm cardstock (heavier but less slippery).
- released in May

Deck in Deck only edition
- 66x120 mm
- 3 mm borders
- normal edges
- 300 gsm cardstock (more flimsy but more slippery)
- released in September (February 2014 in USA).

If you see different editions of the KIT, they are just different entries of the same product from different distributors. I would suggest you to find the less expensive one, or the most reliable source.

If you see a deck only edition, it will be different from the set, and it will not be available before September/October.

I have no clue on the UK price (as it will depend on the distributor) but I know the US price for the Kit should be top 29.95 US$ (possibly lesser from some distributions), as we made all possible effort to have it to a good price, despite the borderless cards and the gilded edges.

Alta

Good! I am glad you explained that. So, no matter what the distributor calls it, the one I ordered, to be released in May, is the kit with the book, gilt edges and nice box. Glad to have the details.

I am interested that the cards are different sizes between the two editions. That is a different move for Lo Scarabeo. Looking forward to having them, including the book by Kim. :)

gregory

:love: Ric :love: (but he knew that....!) (and yes he does a good rumbling voice.... :D)

Thanks heaps, Ric. I shall get both - a) because I WILL own ALL LoS decks in the end (well, not oracles, but...) and b) because shuffling gilded decks scares me, and this one is so lovely I want both - one to use and one to LOOK at !

DownUnderNZer

I love the artwork in this deck and I will tell you now...I will OWN it when it is released! :D

Cant wait....

Busy or not it is exquisite artwork and the imagery is awesome. I will probably COLLECT only, but well worth the money Id say. Well well worth it....:heart:

PS Ordered my pre order too.

Seraphina

There are two DIFFERENT editions of the Tarot Illuminati.
Kit and Deck edition.

Beside the Kit having the hardbox with magnetic closure and the 160 pages color book, the deck included into it will be also slightly different.

Deck in Kit edition:
- 70x120 mm
- borderless
- gilded edges
- 350 gsm cardstock (heavier but less slippery).
- released in May

Deck in Deck only edition
- 66x120 mm
- 3 mm borders
- normal edges
- 300 gsm cardstock (more flimsy but more slippery)
- released in September (February 2014 in USA).

If you see different editions of the KIT, they are just different entries of the same product from different distributors. I would suggest you to find the less expensive one, or the most reliable source.

If you see a deck only edition, it will be different from the set, and it will not be available before September/October.

I have no clue on the UK price (as it will depend on the distributor) but I know the US price for the Kit should be top 29.95 US$ (possibly lesser from some distributions), as we made all possible effort to have it to a good price, despite the borderless cards and the gilded edges.

Thanks Ric! I now know which to order, like the idea of the borderless with gilt edges!
Im pre ordering from Amazon UK, which have the 2 different listings..but youve cleared that confusion up nicely!
Cannot wait for May now to get my hands on this kit!!

Marnie

Miss Divine

I already hate this deck, befor it's even out. Yuck!! Everything ''Illuminati'' makes me shudder..

Wintergreen

This makes me think... Game of Thrones

Miss Divine

If someone were to gift me this deck, I would trash or burn it! It's that bad the kind of reaction I have to it.

magpie9

everybody's entitled to their own opinion, including me....

I already hate this deck, befor it's even out. Yuck!! Everything ''Illuminati'' makes me shudder..

.................................:rolleyes:.................................................