Tarot Illuminati

Quester

This one is on my wish list! I am really looking forward to it!

tarotlyn

:heart::) i pre-ordered this deck and am looking forward to having it in my collection.

i think this deck will be around for quite awhile. i think it is an amazing job considering
that this is the first deck from this artist, Erik C. Dunne.

If you had followed each image, during Erik's creation process, you might have picked
up on his exuberance and love in creating each card. Designing a tarot deck is quite a big task.
Those of you that have attempted a project of this magnitude, know that it takes total commitment
and fortitude to actually complete 78 cards. Eric truly put his heart into each little piece of artwork.

i believe that this deck was an amazing feat, especially being that Lo Scarabeo 'joined hands'
with Eric - 'during' - the creation process - not afterwards. He didn't have to go begging to different publishers.
Right away, Lo Scarabeo recognized this deck as a potential a gem and so did i - and still do.

For me, (quoting - myself - from a post i made elsewhere):
"When i go back and look at each card created, i feel like i am in a fairy tale or
movie that has come to life on 78 little beautiful pieces of artwork. Each card takes me
on an imaginary journey - an escape to wonderland."

Some will like it, some won't - it's the same for any deck.

:heart: Lyn

fallingstarheart

Some cards seems out of place in my view too, but some are truly beautiful.

I mean, the sun card is a really turn off in my book and I haven't checked them all and will not check them out because of such card hehe.

Grizabella

I like the deck as far as I've seen but please---oh please!---don't make it a big old floor tile deck! I love Lo Scarabeo card stock and size just like it is.

Speaking of that and off topic a little---speaking of card stock, what happened to the Witchy I just got is beyond me. I bought a Witchy from someone on the Trading forum and it's on stiff card stock with the LWB not stapled together but printed all on a sheet of paper----it came that way, which is obvious. I've never seen or owned such a stiff deck from Lo Scarabeo before. I hope we don't seen the Illuminati on stock that stiff.

gregory

That sounds - odd. I would suspect a bootleg, especially given the LWnotB.... My Witchy is just like all my other decks from them.

I believe the Illuminati is to be borderless,but cannot find the post...

Queen of Pentacle

two version sheduled ?

Hi
If I understand well, and If Scarabeo fellow its 2013 catalog,
I think that they will be two versions of this Illuminati deck

One without borders and with gold edges (or foil) in a set, sheduled for april and already avalaible as preorder at Amazon.
(wish the set included a box for the deck, they never)

Another, deck only, with small black border and (happily) no multilingual titles, whitout gold, avalaible in september.

Does somemone have info on both versions (more than the Scarabeo PDF decks and set catalog)? Or had they been changed since ?

Thank you!

magpie9

I hope they do do a gold edge...it would be so perfect for this deck. Larger than usual would be great, too...so many details on the cards! I really like the idea of the 2 versions.

Queen of Pentacle

Scarabeo promised an gold foil (or gold edged) borderless deck in their April set,
then a another, a regular one (black border) deck only in september.
Do they still intend to make both, and will be other différences ?

LadyDeborah

I'm thinking I'll take a chance and get this deck. It's very bold and I have a feeling I will like it. I do like much of the artwork and though it is busy, it's growing on me.