Kitty Kahane

gregory

Buy Eet !!!

Attachments

• death KK.jpg
    death KK.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 111

Thoughtful

Well l have had a look but rather think it is not my style. The ones on Ebay are all German, not that it matters as l understand my German Roots of Asia very well.
l really must not get side tracked here, as the only deck l am pining for at the moment is Tabula Mundi. Trying to gather relevant pennies to feel justified in ordering it Lol!

baconwaffles

Oh gosh you guys, I am slightly envious and would like to have the deck. But alas, I can't afford it right now. I still enjoy reading everyone's comments on it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

RiverRunsDeep

respectfully (but sorry to the fans of the deck!) It truly is butt ugly, though.

Agreed!

Well l have had a look but rather think it is not my style.

Agreed!

And yet, I love this deck so much! It has nothing to do with its beauty or style. I don't think viewing individual pictures of the cards do justice to the deck. It is in viewing the cards as a reading or a spread that they really shine. Too bad this isn't available as an app (at least, I don't think it is). It would give people an opportunity to see how amazing it can be in a reading.

pickled pixie

OK so after viewing this thread I've finally cracked and bought it!! My head says "My god woman, what the hell are you doing ??" But my heart says "you really gotta have this deck girlfriend!!"....so my heart won out, and still I look at scans of it and think...eeewwww that's a freaky darn deck! :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

gregory

OK so after viewing this thread I've finally cracked and bought it!! My head says "My god woman, what the hell are you doing ??" But my heart says "you really gotta have this deck girlfriend!!"....so my heart won out, and still I look at scans of it and think...eeewwww that's a freaky darn deck! :D
Look - if you don't like it (how could this happen ???) you will have NO trouble selling it on. If you are in Europe, I'll even buy it off you as a spare. And.I.Do.Not.Do.Spares, that's how good it is !

pickled pixie

Look - if you don't like it (how could this happen ???) you will have NO trouble selling it on. If you are in Europe, I'll even buy it off you as a spare. And.I.Do.Not.Do.Spares, that's how good it is !
Yup I figured I could sell it on if I absolutely hated it! I don't think this will be the case though as this deck has been calling me for a very long time (I've been resisting because of the price hike) but this thread coming up again was the tipping point! I've ordered the German edition from Ebay :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Winterchild

If it is in English I would consider buying it just for the book as mine is German!!

Nemia

Well, I swapped my Tarot of the Holy Light for it and I'm glad I did - I found the Holy Light beautiful but the book a disappointment (a pretentious bore, to be brutally honest) (you may call me a philistine now). The Kitty Kahane is exactly the opposite - a shrill graphic style, irreverent, funny and without pretentions. I didn't read very often with it (I have too many decks and too few questions) but I hope I will. The images connect to each other, a little like in the Silhouettes, and that suits my narrative-intuitive reading style quite well.

Thank you again to those who encouraged me to buy it.

For those who can't read the booklet: IMO, it's weak anyway. It's full of quite shallow "insights" and written in a oh-let's-be-cool-and-speak-youth-slang-language, spiced up with liberal helpings of therapy-speak.

The deck speaks for itself. The spreads in the book are nothing special. I think you can enjoy the Kitty Kahane without the booklet. It looks nice but the text doesn't relate specifically to the deck and thus doesn't add much.