Kitty Kahane

pickled pixie

Something about this deck reminds me of The Hezicos Tarot (on crack 😉) ..and I adore that deck, so that could be what's drawing me to it. ☺

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

pickled pixie

I have my deck now and really love it! :D ...can someone roughly explain what she says in the book about the 4 of wands as I don't really 'get' the image? :/

Shaymus

4 of wands

from the booklet,

"The towers and dungeons from which you have freed yourself are now no more than reminders to show you how far you have come. Reconciled and clear of mind you can go on to build a bridge to your future. Your loved ones are there to see you off and give you flowers. Take your burgeoning staff and let it be a stout support to you.

"I skip over the bridge which arcs across to my new life. I don't know what awaits me there, but I can look forward to it with eagerness and lightness of heart. For I know that my friends are wishing me well as they wave goodbye. I dance towards the world and gladly embrace it. "

Enjoy your deck,

Shaymus

pickled pixie

Thanks so much shaymus! !! The book sounds so cute!! Wish I understand German!! :D

baconwaffles

After a month I am finally caving and will hopefully be buying the kitty kahane tarot next week! I hope it is a wonderful as I imagine...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk