Fairytale still not here Rant

babyJo

magpie9 said:
Really? Only a week? Hmmmmmm........I had no idea it could be that speedy--is that true for the rest of you who ordered directly?

YES, I'm in Hong Kong.... took only one week to get this far!!!

You'll LOVE IT!!
~Jo

Cerulean

I like HearthCricket's order:

"So, I ordered 1 Fairytale kit, 1 Fairytale deck, 1 carpet bag and am getting an free extra BBC!"

It sounds deliciously like a magical carpet(bag) ride, just perfect for a FairyTale deck!

And I decided that a joyful thing to celebrate on New Year's is ordering decks to grace the year...so I'll be waiting longer than most of you and enjoying your happy dances.

Best wishes to a FairyTale New Year!

Cerulean

catlin

Hi Cerulean,
That is just what I plan to do: waiting until the Xmas craze in post offices etc has stopped and then I plan to order some nice things directly from Baba because I think I cannot live longer without Tarot of Prague, BBC and Fairytale.

HearthCricket

Catlin~You are going to love the BBC's! I never expected to love a deck this much with cats on it! Today I am doing my first celtic cross with it and I can't wait! I am anxious to see what the kitties have to say to me!

Summerdream

I broke down and ordered the Fairytale Tarot Set 4 days ago directly from the Baba Store. I couldn't believe it when it showed up today, here in the US after only 4 days from overseas. I am so glad I went ahead and ordered this deck directly. I love it so much and already know that is going to be one of my favorites.

Summerdream:)

firemaiden

Amazing isn't it? Now for some reason every time I see "BBC Tarot" I read "Barbecued Cats"... Why is that?

magpie9

firemaiden said:
Amazing isn't it? Now for some reason every time I see "BBC Tarot" I read "Barbecued Cats"... Why is that?

I think it means your transmission is slipping, you need new transmission fluid, or your gears will get stripped. Oh yeah--and stop riding your clutch! :D

Of course, there is the possibility that you're on a diet that is really just too strict...

baba-prague

Well, it has now arrived in the US! I think it should be beginning to appear in shops by now. I think we sent out rather small quantities in retrospect though, so it may disappear quite fast (it seems to have sold out on Amazon UK again - we must ship more).

I'm so glad it finally made it across the seas - phew!

catlin

Ok,ok, I will place a huge order in January. I must have Tarot of Prague, BCC and Fairytale.

weaver

baba-prague said:
Well, it has now arrived in the US! I think it should be beginning to appear in shops by now...

I'm so glad it finally made it across the seas - phew!

This is really great news, Karen! Thank you so much for the update. Perhaps it will arrive here before Christmas?! I KNOW Jeannette will get them right out as soon as they turn up at TG. I'm excited!!!

(I have been re-reading some of my favorite fairytales in preparation for this deck's arrival! Heck, I even voted this as my favorite Tarot deck published in 2005 and I haven't even laid my hands on it yet! :D)

weaver