Law of Attraction Tarot

Le Fanu

LoS. Never even heard of this one. Available for preorder.

A few pictures (plus box?) can be seen here.

nisaba

When you've bought it and test-driven it, let us know.

________
Am I going mad or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass.

Eyebright

hmm I quite like the style of the artwork on this one. I'm hovering over the pre-order button whilst I try to make up my mind if I want it! :p

Carla

Hm, those particular images aren't doin' it for me. Hope to see more of this deck in future! :) Thanks for the heads up, LeFanu!

Debra

What would be the concept here? I understand "Law of Attraction" but how this translates into 78 truthful cards isn't obvious to me.

gregory

It's supposed to have a sort of Osho Zen quality to it, but that may not work out.

I hear.

Does that help at all ?

Debra

Osho Zen-like, as in, appearing to be mushily spiritual and uplifting but with a specific embedded belief system that some may find *ahem* bizarre once the details are spelled out? Something along those lines, Gregory?

gregory

Um - no, but I will have to email you... :D

Le Fanu

gregory said:
It's supposed to have a sort of Osho Zen quality to it?
*sound of a hot potato dropped very fast*

Aerin

I would imagine then that every card will somehow be a picture of the positive side of it, the "what do you want" as against the "what do you not want". I might find that hard to take in all 78 cards but as I haven't seen the deck I am probably completely wrong :D

Just guessing in the absence of information.