A new de-enabling thread

SolSionnach

moderndayruth said:
Nah, BE's collection is too big for that, she'd sink ...
Um, that's the point! That's the way that gangsters used to kill their enemies - tie them to concrete blocks and toss them off a bridge. After all, if she's responsible for the economic meltdown, she deserves it! ;) (j/k)

Diamond tarot? Oh come on! Don't pollute your collection with that POS! I had it once. Yeeeech.
Debra said:
It's on the world wide interweb, so it must be true.

http://tinyurl.com/ccxa6q

*cough*
WT Heck?

Duudette, that was one *weird-@$$* webpage!

BrightEye

I knew it! Academics and bookworms live fast and die young! Will that make us famous?

nisaba

Geez!!

I turn my back for TWO SECONDS (okay, probably about 24 hours) and you all run outta control and stop de-enabling each other! Who are you all - Tarot de-enablers, or a bunch of naughty children who require Queen Nisaba of Pentacles to supervise you every minute of every day because if she's not you'll play up?

I'm disappointed in the lot of you. Really disappointed.

There are some of you <looking meaningfully at sravena> who really ought to know better, and who should be setting a good example for the little-ies when Mum is out reading Tarot publicly. And where's Gregory in all this noisy chaos? Nowhere to be seen.

Line up.

Bring me my tin of sardines.

I'm gonna have to slap the lot o'yer. Yes, this means you!

I don't *care* if you weren't as bad as the other kids! This behaviour is inexcusable!

<grabs sardine tin and advances slowly>

Le Fanu

sravana said:
Diamond tarot? Oh come on! Don't pollute your collection with that POS! I had it once. Yeeeech.

I had an idea; what if I looked at my mini-RWS down an empty toilet roll? Would that recreate the effect??

Cat*

Le Fanu said:
I had an idea; what if I looked at my mini-RWS down an empty toilet roll? Would that recreate the effect??
Probably. You could enhance it if you lined the toilet roll tube with some tin foil... :D

MysticalMoose

I like the Diamond Tarot :D makes yer eyes go googly but it's cheaper than getting drunk or high!! :p

but

The Roots Of Asia! ~ Don't bother with that one, I had it for ages & never used it, full of strange looking dudes with large looming faces, in weird blues & browns. & the lwb? you can get the same confused effect by reading one of the Dalai Llama books. No offense intended to anyone who likes them but for me reading "The Simple Path" was anything but...:bugeyed:...I kept ROA as part of my collection & then traded it for some beautiful smelling handmade soaps which I found much more appealing! So there, Buy soap instead! :D

gregory

nisaba said:
I'm disappointed in the lot of you. Really disappointed.

There are some of you <looking meaningfully at sravena> who really ought to know better, and who should be setting a good example for the little-ies when Mum is out reading Tarot publicly. And where's Gregory in all this noisy chaos? Nowhere to be seen.

<grabs sardine tin and advances slowly>

Excuse me. I told someone just last night that the Diamond would make them cross-eyed. Which it will. })

And that buying a complex deck when the book will be in a lingo you don't got is a Bad Idea (I had that once with a Spanish deck.... it was so disheartening....)

Le Fanu

Looking at my mini-RWS down a toilet roll didn´t work. I bought it. Only 15 euros. But, you know, I was checking on the net and it isn´t an easy deck to find...

It´s quite a Kooky, Krazy magic mushroomy little deck. In 5 years time, you´ll all be saying "whatever happened to that kooky, krazy Pixie on mushrooms deck?" and it will be HTF and desirable.... won´t it?

A kind of hallucinatory curio deck that will develop a cult following. You watch :D :D

MysticalMoose said:
The Roots Of Asia! ~ Don't bother with that one, I had it for ages & never used it, full of strange looking dudes with large looming faces, in weird blues & browns. & the lwb? you can get the same confused effect by reading one of the Dalai Llama books. No offense intended to anyone who likes them but for me reading "The Simple Path" was anything but...:bugeyed:...I kept ROA as part of my collection & then traded it for some beautiful smelling handmade soaps which I found much more appealing! So there, Buy soap instead! :D

Yes, I found your old trading thread last night whilst researching... You sounded so elated to be getting rid of your boxless "Roots of Asia" deck....

I just knew Id never read with it... Looks a bit po-faced and "intensely" spiritual for me...And the contorting elephants doing tantric sex in the Pentacles didn´t do a lot for me either....

Decks on acid are much more fun....

nisaba

gregory said:
Excuse me. I told someone just last night that the Diamond would make them cross-eyed. Which it will. })

And that buying a complex deck when the book will be in a lingo you don't got is a Bad Idea (I had that once with a Spanish deck.... it was so disheartening....)
Oh, okay, okay, you must have been drowned out by the general chaos.