My emergency crystal kit

Le Fanu

I have in my drawer at work an "essential crystals" pouch. I wanted to put in a nice mix of 7 crystals (magical number, chakras etc) which might be useful - if the need arises - for work-related issues. You know the kind of things; personality clashes, sh*t hitting fan, pressure, anxiety, all these kinds of things.

In my bag I have tumblestones of;

Onyx
Jasper
Green Quartz
Clear Quartz
Smokey Quartz
Amethyst
Citrine

My question is; do I have a good mix here? Are there any stones here which shouldn't go together? Ideally, it would be nice to have a stone which recharges others. Do any of these stones do this?

I'm also keen to hear if any of you have emergency crystal pouches hidden away close at hand in secret drawers :)...

cardlady22

Mentally and aesthetically, I like to use small quartz points to grid around a stone when I do a charge or intent. A minimum of 4 and the placement directs the energy flow.

Your set looks fine, except for maybe getting a different for the Green. Numerically, I get drawn to a set of 13. (12 plus a clear quartz) A specimen from each Color Ray/Zodiac Sign. :p Wheel of the Year maybe?

photokat

Oh, I would need my Moqui Marbles .... and Orange Calcite (very inexpensive but effective).
But then again, that's me.
Oh, and Moldavite, of course ; )

cardlady22

Calcite is wonderful- especially with all the delicious colors!

Le Fanu

That's what I like to see; enabling in action! There's room in the bag for more!

Those Green Quartz look really fake. Mine are more this type. I think it might be aventurine; not sure if they're the same thing. Plus shops label things wrongly, which doesn't help. I bought a stone from the same tub and it was marked Green Quartz but I could swear it's aventurine...

I have a beautiful Calcite, but it isn't tumbled and could chip or scratch.

I need to get more Moqui marbles. I only have one right now; a lone, pining female, but I think I may have located where to find more...

I have lots of crystals at home but only like to double up at work what I already have at home. These are all duplicates. I like that 12/Zodiac + a crystal/ Wheel of the Year etc!

Moldovite? How might that help me?

So no stones here which cancel others out then? And anyone know an automatic charger which means I don't have to keep taking them home and putting them all in the moonlight?

LeaRoseQuartz

Crystal quartz and citrine are both used for clearing other crystals. Those two never need cleansing themselves. Having one or both in your bag, will work nicely.

lark

That is a nice mix..I think you need something blue though.
A nice Blue Lace Agate would be a good addition....it is a very calming stone good for stress, especially in a work enviroment.

Le Fanu

Thanks to cardlady, I've upped the stakes! :D

Yes, I think I shall go for 12 stones now. I went out for a coffee this afternoon and stumbled upon an esoteric fair and bought hawk's eye & hematite. So that totals 9 stones. Plus - thank you lark :* - I should add a blue agate which makes ten. Plus Moldavite makes eleven.

just need one more... :)

Any suggestions?

lark

I don't know how you feel about pink stones, but a rose quartz has a happy feel good 'tub of love' kind of energy to it, and is a good addition to any crystal kit