tower and 3 swords

mia28

I get that from the story about the tower of babylon in the bible, and also because the tower is in the shape of an I. Recalling that old saying "there is no "I" in team". The tower is about that I focus being disrupted what "I" think, what "I" believe - the whole point of "I" is no longer valid when something outside has the capacity to disrupt it and totally annihilate it.
Hmm i think i will have wee read and seach about tower of babylon in bible. Aw i get you. thanks for explainng it does help. You have gave me something more to study on :)

DesertRebel

Im just having such a major issue viewing this combination of cards positively,in fact,it gives off a very eary future scenario.

I always wondered could the Tower bring positrive change which yes,is a retorical question because change wheter negative or positive is always a good thing as it signifies going forward...wheter youd like to ''progress'' or not.
in the Tower and Ace of Cups topic some people gave the idea that the Tower there meant two people wil suddenly discover their strong love for each other however...the Tower has a picture of two people plunging to their deaths, a building on fire...how positive of a news that can be?

so Tower,plus 3 of Swords ( I have always,and I mean always seen the 3 of Swords in practise play out that the person,for whom you drew 3 of swords, is going to break it to you in a very blunt horrible,insensitive way-that they have someone else )

so for me, this combination sadly screams how finding out the other person has an affair will crush the second person. But,discovery of an affair,I would say.

mia28

Im just having such a major issue viewing this combination of cards positively,in fact,it gives off a very eary future scenario.

I always wondered could the Tower bring positrive change which yes,is a retorical question because change wheter negative or positive is always a good thing as it signifies going forward...wheter youd like to ''progress'' or not.
in the Tower and Ace of Cups topic some people gave the idea that the Tower there meant two people wil suddenly discover their strong love for each other however...the Tower has a picture of two people plunging to their deaths, a building on fire...how positive of a news that can be?

so Tower,plus 3 of Swords ( I have always,and I mean always seen the 3 of Swords in practise play out that the person,for whom you drew 3 of swords, is going to break it to you in a very blunt horrible,insensitive way-that they have someone else )

so for me, this combination sadly screams how finding out the other person has an affair will crush the second person. But,discovery of an affair,I would say.
hi thanks for your reply. I agree with you here if these two cards came out together then it definetly screams horrible news which may be heartbreaking resulting from another person involed ::)

Kgirl

I asked about a guy's feelings for me one night, it was a Sunday night. This was a very intense situation for me and I believed with all my heart we would come together ... FINALLY!

Then on this Sunday night I got The Tower and 3 of Swords ... three days later I found out he was seriously involved with someone else. It absolutely took me by surprise and was absolutely devastating. But you know what? It was also an absolute blessing because he's not a great person, a very deceptive person and he is her problem, not mine! LOL

I've never felt happier ... like a fog lifting out of my mind and life. It turned out to be a wonderful thing but very tough at the time