• No

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

MoonGypsy

Poll: Morgan Greer Pocket Deck in a Tin

If you would like to see USGames Publish a Pocket sized Morgan Greer Tarot deck
in a Tin--Please vote Here--Yes or No.

Mariqueen

I would love one just to have, because I love miniature anything. Though at the same time, it's so impractical and I feel like it would be too small to actually use for real.

MoonGypsy

I would love one just to have, because I love miniature anything. Though at the same time, it's so impractical and I feel like it would be too small to actually use for real.
The images are so clear, bright and large on the Morgan Greer, i think it would very useable and
be perfect to haul around in my purse. My eyes are not the greatest...but i think this is a very good
prospect for a workable pocket deck.
If you have ever seen the Halloween, Vanessa or Gummy Bears in Tins--that is the
size i mean. :) Now there is the Radiant RWS in a Tin...:heart:

kalliope

Are you thinking of true mini decks instead of pocket decks? The sort we're talking about is about the same size as a regular deck of playing cards (actually a little taller.)

Just wanted to make sure, since although I could understand someone thinking mini decks are too small to be practical, I think most people find playing cards to be a nice enough and very usable size.

ETA: cross-posted with MoonGypsy!

MoonGypsy

Are you thinking of true mini decks instead of pocket decks? The sort we're talking about is about the same size as a regular deck of playing cards (actually a little taller.)

Just wanted to make sure, since although I could understand someone thinking mini decks are too small to be practical, I think most people find playing cards to be a nice enough and very usable size.

ETA: cross-posted with MoonGypsy!

Exactly! Thanks kalliope. :) The dimensions [for example] of the new Radiant RWS in a tin is approx. 3.8 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches--that is quite a nice size, IMHO. :) And the size i am hoping for...

Mariqueen

Exactly! Thanks kalliope. :) The dimensions [for example] of the new Radiant RWS in a tin is approx. 3.8 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches--that is quite a nice size, IMHO. :) And the size i am hoping for...

OHHHH okay! I thought those tin decks were a lot smaller for some reason.

MoonGypsy

OHHHH okay! I thought those tin decks were a lot smaller for some reason.

Yay, i am glad we cleared that up...! Please vote, if you haven't yet...:*

Mariqueen

I was the first to vote yes :D

Morwenna

Oooh, baby, yes!! :)

Pocket decks are great; so easy to carry around, and with a hard case that would be perfect!

Actually, I have both the standard and pocket versions of the Hanson-Roberts, and for the record the standard is about playing-card size, smaller than most other decks. The pocket is smaller, but nowhere near as small as a mini (I have 2 different decks in mini).

The M-G is full of closeups, which would translate very well into a pocket size. If I have no trouble with the H-R, I wouldn't have any with the M-G!

(Now if only they'd come out with a pocket Whimsical, or at least playing-card size like the H-R, for the use of children...)