Morgan Greer Pocket Deck in a Tin?

• Yes!

Votes: 73 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

seedcake

Awesome news!

The reaction was so quick. Thanks to everyone who voted and e-mailed US Games.

Catmoon

Congrats Madrigal and MoonGypsy for putting this great idea to a good shore!!!!
(Added: Sorry Greatdane!!!! Didn't noticed the baby was also yours, I was distracted...LOL Congrats to you too)
Woohoo, just received this email from a USGames rep...
Thanks so much for your suggestion to publish a pocket-sized Morgan Greer Tarot deck in a tin. We have discussed this and think it's a terrific idea! It's a go!

It will be a few months to get the design work, production and printing done so we're probably looking at a late summer release, but feel free to let folks know.

Hope the release is prior September, so it can be my birthday present!!!!!
Thank you USGames for making it real.

avalonian

That is amazing news, how wonderful that such a big company actually listens to people.

:) :) :)

greatdane

They listen IF we talk, Avalonian!

I know we often mention things in posts we want, but unless we email the people who can make our dreams come true :), it just remains kind of pie in the sky dreams, for the most part.

I have found US Games VERY attentive to what readers want, if we let them know. How can they know if we don't tell them? So YAY for US GAMES!

I'm very excited to get this new Morgan Greer!

Madrigal

Congrats Madrigal and MoonGypsy for putting this great idea to a good shore!!!!

This was Greatdane and MoonGypsy's baby. I just tacked on to their wave :D

pink daliha

YAY!!! I'm so glad everybody voted and emailed and everything to US Games to make this a reality! I can hardly wait! Thanks for suggesting this greatdane.

greatdane

Madrigal and Pink Daliha

It was all ATers. It's our numbers. So really kudos need to go to those who followed through, posted, emailed, to get their attention.

I am so proud to part of AT and see how we all band together. There is nothing we can't do. :)

MoonGypsy

This poll is still open, so please keep voting...:)
It certainly can't hurt...;)