Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) - July 2015

Fortuna

The Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) is a reading exchange using oracles for readers of any level. (Tarot and Lenormand are not used.)

Important ROC information:
1. There will be a suggested spread consisting of 3-5 cards with an "intuitive" option (partners will be matched with others who opt for this).

2. Reader have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.

3. Schedule: Signups are now open!
July 5 (Sunday): Partners will be assigned.
July 19 (Sunday): Complete all readings.
July 26 (Sunday): Complete all feedback.

4. Please do not create a thread for your reading exchange, I will create a thread for each of the partners and will PM you the link.

5. A ROC exchange will be planned monthly. However, your participation is key in order to keep it active. Want to be notified of new monthly ROC exchange threads? Sign up here.

6. Please abide by the Reading Exchange Posting Rules.

7. If you take part in the circle, please do your best in completing it. Please communicate with your partner should you run into scheduling issues. Please PM Fortuna should you encounter continuing issues.

8. For feedback, please be thorough, honest, and kind. This is to help the reader get better! If there is personal information you would prefer not to share in the forum, you may PM this information to your partner, but please still provide feedback for it also.

9. Most importantly... Have fun and let's ROC!

Important Notice:If you sign up for a circle, please don't leave your partner hanging. Please read Dumping your Partner - Strikes & Exclusions Explained.

--

Please PM Fortuna should you have any questions regarding this circle.

Fortuna

Suggested Spread

Schedule:
July 19 (Sunday): Complete all readings.
July 26 (Sunday): Complete all feedback.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For July, I thought about doing a ROC on freedom. I think that we each have something in our lives that may be holding us back. Maybe we can explore what that is so that we can move towards freeing ourselves from it.

I used The Deck Of 1000 Spreads to come up with something to help us explore.

You will need to provide your partner with a topic when using this spread. (**If you want to delve into very private matters in this spread for ROC, I advise that you also utilize PM. However, since this is a learning forum with rules, you must post parts of the reading in your circle thread to show participation.)

Be Free by Fortuna

xxxx1xxxx
x2xx3xx4x
xxxx5xxxx

1. You
This is you at the present moment in regards to the topic.

2. What To Know
This is something you need to know about your present situation in regards to the topic.

3. What You Can Change
This is what you can change or should change to achieve the desired outcome--which is the freedom from your topic.

4. What You Can't Change
This is what you can't change.

5. Advice
Advice to follow to achieve the desired outcome.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Have fun and let's ROC!

FLizarraga

I'm going to have to sit this one out, but what a BEAUTIFUL spread, Fortuna! :thumbsup:

2dogs

Sign me up please :cool3:.

Tigerangel

Hi, I'm new to doing reading circles but I would like to try this and see how I get on with it., also I would like to go with the intuitive option, thanks :)

Spiderwoman

Please

Hi
Back from our holiday and wanting to get reading again, so please count me in. I would like the intuitive option, thanks.
spiderwoman