Tarot Wayfarer- A New Tarot Journey Awaits

RavenOfSummer

This looks so intriguing! http://www.tarotwayfarer.com/

Not a lot of details yet. Ciro Marchetti is the artist associated with the project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunChariot

WOW! That is truly fascinating.

Also Ciro is an amazing artist so you know it will be beautiful to look at too. Can't wait to hear and see more!

Thanks for sharing!

Babs

ribbitcat

LOL that's brilliant :D not shady at all :D

gregory

Ciro's art will be gorgeous. NOT so sure about the whole project - I am still recovering from the figurines associated with it.

Which makes me feel the whole thing is a bit gimmicky. But I shall watch, because of Ciro's art.

cirom

LOL that's brilliant :D not shady at all :D

Well that didn't take long did it. I'm not clear what you find "shady" about this, but I can guess...

For the record. I am not involved in the business aspect of this project. But i was commissioned to do the artwork for it. Principally from the creative challenge, rather than payment, I found it to be one i couldn't resist. I have put hundreds of hours into this, and hundreds more will be still be required.

I have also been involved in Tarot for over 14 years, I would not knowingly put my reputation at risk or have any need to be involved in anything shady...

Here is a link to some work from the project. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM768smMoKU

gregory

I suspect what is being referred to is the journal... I don't think anyone has ever suggested your ART was shady :D

cirom

No i don't think the comment was directed at the art either, that wasn't my point. I think it was directed at the project and the way its been marketed thus far.

This project has been in the works for a considerable time, now as the the launch date for a Kickstarter campaign has been announced, it was decided to release some teaser videos and releases from the "journal".....

But lets have a reality check, its a "WORK OF FICTION" folks. A Journal about a tarot themed fantasy world. If thats shady to some people because there was some assumption it was supposed to be real, then Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Star Wars must really have screwed with their heads.

But just to ease the discomfort and doubts, when its finally released, there will be no obligation to participate or join. There will be no mind control or connectivity to your wallets.

Just a pretty cool interactive experience with lots of interesting content and communal participation....and yeah, nice graphics (I'm biased :)

SunChariot

Well that didn't take long did it. I'm not clear what you find "shady" about this, but I can guess...

For the record. I am not involved in the business aspect of this project. But i was commissioned to do the artwork for it. Principally from the creative challenge, rather than payment, I found it to be one i couldn't resist. I have put hundreds of hours into this, and hundreds more will be still be required.

I have also been involved in Tarot for over 14 years, I would not knowingly put my reputation at risk or have any need to be involved in anything shady...

Here is a link to some work from the project. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM768smMoKU

Wow that video is amazing!!!! So magical, can't wait to see more. :heart:

Babs