FSC - Jun 3 - 24 - Jewel reads for Tabi

Jewel

Hi Tabi,

I will be reading for you this round. Below is the selected spread, if you have a question you would like to explore and/or a different spread you would like to use please let me know as I am open to doing the reading any way you would like.

Originally Posted by miss apples
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

I look forward to getting to know you better during this round of Faerie Seekers! :D

tabi

I'm sorry Jewel, life has been kinda crazy for me in the last few days. The suggested spread is fine with me. :)

tabi

Jewel

Tabi I have not forgotten about your reading, and should have it posted in time. Sorry for the delay, I am just going in every direction these days :D Just wanted to check in and let you know that your reading will be coming soon, and hopefully on time!!! if I will be late I will let you know.

tabi

If it works it works, it isn't anything major. I understand juggling. ;)

Jewel

Thanks Tabi. I did not get a chance to complete the reading, but I WILL do it this weekend and post if for you on Monday. Have a great weekend! :*

Jewel

Tabi, sorry I have not posted your reading yet!!! BAD BAD JEWEL! :D ... I promise to post it on Wednesday. My aplogies for being late, I do promise you will get your reading though!

tabi

Okay....Just to let you know I may be a bit slow on getting feedback to you then. I work ten hours a day and most of the time my brain quits function about eight hours into my day. :p LOL

Jewel

tabi said:
Okay....Just to let you know I may be a bit slow on getting feedback to you then. I work ten hours a day and most of the time my brain quits function about eight hours into my day. :p LOL
Not a problem, I can totally relate to that this month *LOL* :* :D

Jewel

Faerie Seeker Reading for Tabi

Tabi, my apologies for being so late with this. Thank you for your patience with me.

Spread: The Spirit Spread (by miss apples)

1. This card represents the spirit, a little info about who they are: The Singer of Transfiguration (11).
You have recently completed a phase in your life, and are moving into the next phase. The spirits, as represented by the Singer of Transfiguration, are here to help you enjoy the rewards of the ending phase and to prepare for your next life challenge.

2. This card represents why they are with you right now: Unity (1)
The center of this card appears electrified. There is a strong calling for you to embrace the concept of unity within yourself as well as you as a part of this world. You are not an island as you sometimes believe. Strength is not abut going it alone; it is about recognizing that we are part of the bigger picture called humanity. We need each other and we impact each other. These faerie spirits are with you right now because together they will help you integrate, transfigure, and get through the next phase of your life. This will be a phase that makes you question who you are, what you believe, and where you fit in. Unity’s luminescent appearance assures that you will find the answers through introspective, retrospective and outward searching combined. Unity cautions you not get trapped by your own ego.

3. This card represents what they want you to know: Ta’Om the Poet (29)
Ta’Om is a guide and guardian faerie. They are the faeries dedicated to guiding humans in their development of their gifts, talents, and our own natural personal magic. They help us explore and recognize our potential. Ta’Om’s areas of expertise, according to the book, are “clear sight, poetry, erotic energy, laughter, and not getting into serious mischief.” In visiting with Ta’Om he appears contemplative. Clear sight and laughter are what they, the faeries, want you to focus on. Don’t take things personally, and strive for the ability to truly laugh – even at yourself when it is called for. His message of clarity of sight directly ties into the Unity card. “Laughter is the medicine that cures all” he says.

4. This card represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them: The Rarr (52).
The Rarr is the last member of the Help Line Troupe (HLT). The HLT are the faeries that assist us on a daily basis so I would say that the Rarr is about actions you can take. The Rarr advises that you have untapped potential – restricted by a stubborn streak – that needs to be realized. The time for that is now. The frontal lobe of his head glows, it is a mental adjustment you need to make to move forward. When you release it you will soar. I think that the faeries are talking about work in some manner. Together with the other cards, what this tells me is that you need to integrate, and unify with your co-workers (on a professional level), look at things from a different perspective and realize that you are pushed because your potential is recognized by others, not by spite. This goes back to Ta’Om and his message of clarity of mind and laughter.

5. Outcome of the entire reading: The Singer of the Chalice (5).
The stem and rim of the cup are alight with energy. You have so much to give and to receive but it is blocked. If you follow the advice of your spirit guides the blockage will be released and you will experience things in a very different and better way. The solution is within you, not others. It is your for to taking and to be nurtured.

JEWEL’S RAMBLINGS: Tabi, the tought of work and the long hours you have been putting in come to mind over and over again in this reading. The reading suggest that things will relatively soon come to some sort of head for you if you cannot move past current frustrations that are starting to build within you. The keys are Ta’Om and the Rarr. The three Singers are a validation of the importance this has for you personally.

For you, something needs to give soon. The reading indicates that it is your mind set that needs to give. That the challenges (good and tough) will lead you actually realize potential within you that though others recognized you have not. Look inside, back, and outside of yourself. Integrate/unify with those around you and you will gain clarity of sight. When you do, you will “transfigure” again and move onto yet a different phase. You have gifts unrealized. Set them free.

tabi

Oh hell I completely forgot about giving feedback I'm SO SORRY! :| Give me a few and I'll do it now for you.