Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Vivian 
Citizen

Question Judgment as feelings in love reading

I've been trying to figure out how does a person feel about the other person if his feeling is represented by Judgment, in relationship readings.

My concern is, does he feel attracted to the other person?

Any help would be appreciated

Last edited by Vivian; 09-04-2008 at 14:21.
Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
samantha 
Citizen

Do you think Judgement might mean where he "is"now in relation to this
relationship ? I have had this card mean a willingness / desire to start a new relationship because one has , finally , come to terms with / learnt from /
forgiven the self for previous "failed' relationships . Its a 'big' card in so far as
it suggests a process ( maybe painful ) that has been gone through ...but now you are out the other side and willing , and ABLE , to start again . Just a thought !
samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Vivian 
Citizen

Thank you Samantha,
I got this card in the position, how does he think he feels about her?

So this card represents his thoughts of how he feels about her. This is a new relationship, so there is no past between them.
Old 09-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
samantha 
Citizen

So....I would say that yes , he wants to begin something new with this girl
because he is emotionally ready to do so . Baggage from the past has been
ejected and he is ready to move forward.
samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
willowfox 
Ex-fortuneteller

Yes he is attracted to her as he feels that she is a new opportunity to make a successful relationship.
willowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
TarotChick 
Resident

A different opinion...

I've always seen the Judgment Card as a call to action card, to make a decision or to get off your booty and make something happen. It's meaning in your spread to me is that he still needs to maybe let go of past relationships and issues. Now is the time for him to move forward with this new woman and start fresh. I think that he needs to sort through his feelings. Now is the time to decide if this is the woman he wants to fully develop a relationship with and commit to. While I don't see Judgment as a negative card, I don't feel the answer here is a clear yes or no.

Tarot Chick

Old 10-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
tarotrose 
Resident

Reading the card as "balance" as in the verb "to balance," I take it to mean shifting gears from one way of viewing or doing things to another way -- a way that is in some respect opposite. For example, if he has been distant, perhaps he is feeliing the urge to get closer, or vise-versa. The idea of switching from one side to the other to bring about balance in place of some current imbalance. As everyone seems to agree, it implies something dynamic -- a movement of some sort from one spot to another.

"We are stardust, we are golden..." Joni Mitchell
tarotrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
Sidhe-Ra 
Citizen

My feeling is positive also- that in this context, the card would indicate a wish to take things to the next level, that they would be able to move forward together into a new life.

Em x

"Emily Carding is mad-woman-visionary-artist of the first order. If this were the 13th century, she would be the old lady that lived on the outskirts of the village who might be seen dancing about the ancient stones by moonlight in her underwear...

Ari Berk"
Sidhe-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
Vivian 
Citizen

Thank you all, for your insights Now I think I start to get a sense of how this card feels. Thanks again.
Old 10-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
WalesWoman 
Citizen

My main take on Judgement is that the process is already happening, no matter what you do or don't do, whether you want it or not. It's like something outside of ourselfs has momentarily taken control and what can you do??? It's up to us, the individual to go with the flow and not resist because resistance is futile.

To me, Judgement in a relationship reading would be feeling like you are alive, as if everything before that moment has merely been existing without really feeling it or living it, but now... you are transported by your feelings and rising up to Cloud 9.

It's wanting to shout from the roof tops and announce to the World... I love this person!

It's the realization of something undeniable.

Old 10-04-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today