10 of Wands in a business deal

Firefly Dancer

Hello all

I was asking about a business deal and I always get great cards for it like 10 of pents, but I also get the 10 of wands for it.

The business has been facing considerable delays ( months ) however if it closes it would be very profitable.

I tend to see the 10 of wands as : there is gonna be pressure, but hang in there, wait, be patient and even if it seems it may not happen, it will, but it will take patience and facing the pressure of it not closing fast.

Would you see this card under this light too ?

Thanks,
Firefly.

werewolfmoon

Hello all

I was asking about a business deal and I always get great cards for it like 10 of pents, but I also get the 10 of wands for it.

The business has been facing considerable delays ( months ) however if it closes it would be very profitable.

I tend to see the 10 of wands as : there is gonna be pressure, but hang in there, wait, be patient and even if it seems it may not happen, it will, but it will take patience and facing the pressure of it not closing fast.

Would you see this card under this light too ?

Thanks,
Firefly.

I see the Ten of Wands as hard work and burdens to be carried. I'd say that your business deal will be hard work to get through but if the other cards are positive I'd say the rewards will be worth it.

Firefly Dancer

I see the Ten of Wands as hard work and burdens to be carried. I'd say that your business deal will be hard work to get through but if the other cards are positive I'd say the rewards will be worth it.

Hard to get through as in having complications to close ? Yes I can see that...

PAMUYA

This card is about burden, you will go through. Will it payoff? this card does not indicate that, this wand's energy is burned out. You may need to seek help to pull through this, more delays ahead.

werewolfmoon

Hard to get through as in having complications to close ? Yes I can see that...

Yes, I didn't phrase it very well, it will be hard work but worth it in the end.

Firefly Dancer

Thanks Pamuya and Werewolf

I do see this card too as being under severe stress. As almost ready to give up and then it is when things happen.

I have got it for readers sometimes in love and relationships and it means they are fed up LOL

QueenPen

Burdens due to successful ventures. With the good, comes the bad. More Success=More stress. Just how the ball bounces. You are living the American dream.

Firefly Dancer

Burdens due to successful ventures. With the good, comes the bad. More Success=More stress. Just how the ball bounces. You are living the American dream.

Thanks I truly agree with that. I guess the 10 of wands is not that bad under that light. Whatever is difficult to win, is worthy :)

starrystarrynight

Maybe it's a comment that your risk in this venture will be greater than the other party's risk or your work load will be heavier.

The Ten of Wands also could be telling you that things won't be perfect, no matter how hard you strive to make them so. You can't do it all yourself, and you can't use sheer willpower to get things done--you may need to delegate duties to others, and that could be stressful to you in this situation.

...just some other possibilities with this card that may or may not fit the actual situation...

p.s. This is basically what everyone else has said...:)

merissa_88

I agree with everyone else. You may have to hire more people. I would definitely pay attention to stress and health (something to replenish your energy - yoga, enough rest, or massage). That seems to be an issue with the 10 of Wands for people I read for. :)