$100 - what deck or decks would you buy

Le Fanu

Manda said:
how often does this $100 refresh? So I can plan, you know.
OK.. is it my turn again? Ive been thinking... I think I'd buy a Sam Weiser Thoth White Box B ;)

SolSionnach

Manda said:
And if not, how often does this $100 refresh?
I'm quite interested in that last bit, too - if I save each $100 up, perhaps I *could* get a TdP! :D :D :D

victoria.star

zan_chan said:
a $22 Victorian romantic kit I found on a Japanese website, and the MM Tarot of Dreams.
Wow! What a find!! Rock on!! :)

Prism

All I have on my wish list at the moment is the Alchemical Renewed and a nice TdM of some sort, like maybe the Hadar, so I think I'd have money left over. But I'm sure there are more things I want, so I'm probably just kidding myself.

Queen of Pentacle

Victoria Star, you'll have it !!!

Victoria Star
Go back on the japanese website, order 2 or 3 victorian kit, sell them on the trading thread, they go for arounf 90 each, then you'll actually have $100 or more to spend and a japanese Victorian left for you.

Silverlyn

I would love to buy my first Gold or Silver edition of a favorite Tarot.

Like the BGS

or

Favole Silver
Maroon Gold
English Ananda Gold or Silver

(if they had such decks.)

Wendywu

Le Fanu said:
OK.. is it my turn again? Ive been thinking... I think I'd buy a Sam Weiser Thoth White Box B ;)

Oh really ;)

Morwenna

Yeesh. I can never get $100 at once unless I'm on vacation and need it for lots of vacation things. Then be flat broke afterwards because here come the bills...

$100. That might get me an Anna K, a MM ToD, and a Well-Worn Path.

Or it might get me a Grand Tarot Universel, and what's left over for any one of the above.

Or it might get me a Jennifer Moore's Healing Tarot, and maybe something left over.

Sigh...

Morgane_49

There are only two decks that I really would like to have right now, and $100 would buy both!

I'd like to have Tarot of Dreams, but I'm too stubborn to pay the postage to Canada right now knowing I'll be in the US within the next two months, and I've been trying to find Tarot of the Sweet Twilight.

Other than that, I pretty well have what I need right here!

Wonder

Wow that's a lot of money. but it would be cool to own a tarot that's really hard to find or real expensive.I would buy a Bohemian Gothic, or Chronats Midnight Masquerade.