I got the blues, I need a fix--please help

Carla

Some of you may have noticed my mix-up with the Victorian Romantic tarot. I didn't realise it was out of print, thought I'd found it at WH Smith for £12.98.

Well, that was disappointing. I still want to order something, though! Is there ANYTHING you can think of, for under £20, that might in any way help ameliorate my disappointment? What tarot deck would make a damn fine consolation prize for me?

Dusk Till Dawn

Maybe the Victorian Flower Oracle? It's an Oracle though.

lunakasha

Carla said:
Some of you may have noticed my mix-up with the Victorian Romantic tarot. I didn't realise it was out of print, thought I'd found it at WH Smith for £12.98.

Well, that was disappointing. I still want to order something, though! Is there ANYTHING you can think of, for under £20, that might in any way help ameliorate my disappointment? What deck would make a damn fine consolation prize for me?

One of my favorites is the Harmonious Tarot from Lo Scarabeo.

Lots of flowers, soft colors....very romantic, I think!

:heart: Luna

Carla

That's a good suggestion, Seeker. I would rather have a tarot deck...it doesn't have to be Victorian or terribly similar to Victorian Romantic. Just something really GOOD. I know that's kinda vague but my mind is totally open. The only thing I can't get on with is surrealism. Freaks me out.

ann823

I took a peek at your profile-and blog. You're a vidiot!!! Back to tarot...have you looked at the Druidcraft?

Ann

Carla

I am a vidiot!! Ha ha! I'm CarlaShanti over on VF. So help me find a good tarot...and who are you on VF?

baba-prague

The Bohemian Gothic will be in second reprint this summer and will be around $25 (a bit over your budget I know, but it may well be less at Amazon).

We would love to reprint the Victorian Romantic too, but it really depends on whether we can afford to. If so, it will also be reissued (probably in a changed form) at around $25 - perhaps in a year or so. We do try to put out our decks at affordable prices.

Bad luck on the one you thought you had. I hope one turns up for you - these things do happen.

Carla

Thanks for responding, Baba. $25 and £20 are so close together, doesn't matter much. :) I would SO buy the Victorian Romantic if you guys decided to reissue it, and know there are loads more who would as well.

I will not miss out on the Bohemian Gothic--thanks for the heads up!

Carla

lunakasha said:
One of my favorites is the Harmonious Tarot from Lo Scarabeo.

Lots of flowers, soft colors....very romantic, I think!

:heart: Luna

Ooh, that one is pretty! Thanks, Luna!

baba-prague

Oh, I meant to say that. Yes, the Harmonious is a beauty.