What's with the Fey tarot?

shadowdancer

I saw on tarot garden re-order is not likely, and when looking on Amazon (both .uk and .com) the deck doesn't seem to be as readily available.

I know the book and deck set is fairly uncommon now, but surely this deck is not going out of print??

Davina

souljourney

Really... it's getting hard to find??? There is a deck/book set on ebay for $25.00 now.

Ok, I will be ordering a backup deck from someplace. That is probably my favorite tarot deck ever. Or at least always in the top 2 or 3.

Onyx

I heard somewhere, likely here on the fourm, that the Fey were going out of print. I have been considering getting a second copy just in case.

Onyx.

souljourney

Seriously... I need to know if it's really going OOP. Oh... maybe I'll PM Ric.
I will have to get a backup copy!!

BodhiSeed

Hmmm... I see Amazon, House of Tarot, and Tarot Garden all list it as out of stock. Alidastore still seems to have some though.

Purrfect

I think I will go looking around the local shops to see if any are still around. Our town puts the tarot/oracles right in the back corner. I always feel like i'm in the naughty corner when looking at spiritual books.
My favourite part is getting a mocha and sitting at the table reading them, this gives me a great excuse to do that;)
It looks like a very sweet deck with nice energy.I want to see it for myself though.
I'm amazed at how quickly prices of tarot decks are bumping up day by day.

avalonian

Tarot Chest have it in stock as well.

:) :) :)

souljourney

Purrfect... I'm not sure what decks you like/don't like. But if you only own one Fey/Fairy style tarot deck... this is the one! Especially if you get the one with the book.
Plus if you don't like it at any point I know you'll find a buyer.

Queen of Disks

I think I need to get one of these!

Purrfect

souljourney said:
Purrfect... I'm not sure what decks you like/don't like. But if you only own one Fey/Fairy style tarot deck... this is the one! Especially if you get the one with the book.
Plus if you don't like it at any point I know you'll find a buyer.

Froud faery's Oracle. it is something sentimental to me. I steer clear of decks that are cluttered. I like to be able to eliminate the elements I dont want to focus on at any particular time. To me My Zerner Faber deck is too cluttered.
I will take a look at the fey and see if it has any connection to me. I know it would be an idea to buy even if I dont connect to it but, I am already stuck with my zerner deck and dont want to do it again.