2011 - the year ahead

MCsea

linnie said:
The second, having given an actual question was...THE LIGHT OF THE SIXTH RACE TRANSMUTED TO THE SEVENTH.
= Sabian Symbol for 2º Libra

Followed by... WISPS OF CLOUDS, LIKE WINGS, ARE STREAMING ACROSS THE SKY.
= Sabian Symbol for 20º Taurus

That all sounds very pretty... I'm not sure of the meaning behind the 6th Race... I KNOW I should!!! From there, that riddle becomes solvable, and is pretty exciting, I think...

Wisps of clouds... wings.... wow!!! :)

Then... The first answer was something to do with a lady wearing a fox fur, but I lost the link!!! ... I don't wear animals, shoes being the exception, so I'm guessing this might pertain to shape-shifting imagery???

Clarity greatly appreciated, and I am so going to read your book, Marina!!! :)

Thanks Linnie...
A lady in fox fur can be translated into a lady in fake fur ;)
the symbol resonates with Yellow Diamonds
my ideas for the symbol -promote wealth, natural beauty, determination and ambition. Elegant and refined, you express yourself in a dynamic fashion.
Affirmation: When I look good I feel great.

the light of the 6th moving to the 7th to me means the expansion of consciousness, promoting a rapid evolutionary experience.
and resonated with Moldavite - out of this world!

Clouds + Taurus - thoughts into action..
love and respect, lightens emotions, and allows stress, worries, fear and anger to drift away.

but when I look at the three I see a well dressed person flying first class ;)

blessings

Marina

linnie

Many blessings, Marina... and thank you for your explanation! :)

The 6th to the 7th.... souds like all that I have been asking for...

I've been working with the love and respect thing for a while now... not just mouthing the words but living it... which is perhaps why my SO and I are happier now than for many years previous...

That well-dressed woman thing.... Marina, I'm a slob! I shop for clothes only when I have to, and honestly prefer the clothes I find at Op shops better than anything I can pay for 'off the rack'... ha ha... maybe that's why i'm being slapped on the wrist... I can smarten up a bit, look more feminine, wear a nice wrap etc, but diamonds and fur, faux or no, um......

Maybe I just have to smarten up the whole physical self, ie body... Christmas has left it a bit inelegant and unrefined!!!

As the first other two points were completely relevant to my question, I might assume that this more puzzling answer is, too! I will definitely look into this... thank you... and I'm tracking down my little moldavite pendant/pendulum! :)

MCsea said:
Thanks Linnie...
A lady in fox fur can be translated into a lady in fake fur ;)
the symbol resonates with Yellow Diamonds
my ideas for the symbol -promote wealth, natural beauty, determination and ambition. Elegant and refined, you express yourself in a dynamic fashion.
Affirmation: When I look good I feel great.

the light of the 6th moving to the 7th to me means the expansion of consciousness, promoting a rapid evolutionary experience.
and resonated with Moldavite - out of this world!

Clouds + Taurus - thoughts into action..
love and respect, lightens emotions, and allows stress, worries, fear and anger to drift away.

but when I look at the three I see a well dressed person flying first class ;)

blessings

Marina

MCsea

LOL - well lets concentrate on 'natual beauty' :)

linnie

That I can do!!!!! :)

PM coming your way, with gratitude :) xxx

Oh... Interestingly, my hubby who never shows much interest in crystals drew my attention to moldavite today, at a market in Bellingen... Moldavite...!!! Now I WILL find my lovely piece and charge it up in the labyrinth!!! :)

Alta

A MASKED FIGURE PERFORMS RITUALISTIC ACTS IN A MYSTERY PLAY.

wow, considering that I have been delving into the Tree of Life and Qabbalah (multiple variations on spelling it seems), that is co cool.

Zelmira

Hello, Marina. I am glad to see you here again. Thank you for all your help with the sabian symbols and for bringing this thread to life again.
From your generator I got this symbol to be the one for the year 2011:

TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.
= Sabian Symbol for 14º Scorpio

I guess this is all about communication and establishing new contacts and relationships. To be honest, this year started for me very busy in regard to attending different types of events and celebrations, so I think this is very accurate from this point of view. Also I decided that this year I was going to attend more spiritual and metaphysical activities. So there it is!

Have a great 2011. Blessings,

Zelmira

MCsea

Zelmira said:
Hello, Marina. I am glad to see you here again. Thank you for all your help with the sabian symbols and for bringing this thread to life again.
From your generator I got this symbol to be the one for the year 2011:

TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.
= Sabian Symbol for 14º Scorpio

I guess this is all about communication and establishing new contacts and relationships. To be honest, this year started for me very busy in regard to attending different types of events and celebrations, so I think this is very accurate from this point of view. Also I decided that this year I was going to attend more spiritual and metaphysical activities. So there it is!

Have a great 2011. Blessings,

Zelmira

Blessings and thanks to you - that is an intersting symbol..

I attribute Copper to this degree - traditionally, Copper is known for its therapeutic and alchemical properties; it also facilitates honest, open communication. Other things from my book include
Message: Swift, articulate transmissions of truth and wisdom.
Focus: You facilitate easy communication and networking, reconnecting people and places.
Affirmation: I develop and maintain clear connections.
so you are right On with your interpretation - and I LOVE that you will attend more spiritual activites I will make that one of my goals for this year too!

Marina

linnie

MCsea said:
I LOVE that you will attend more spiritual activites I will make that one of my goals for this year too! Marina

I get the distinct impression that 2011 will encourage many of us to do just that!!!! :)

Adjustment

For 20011 i draw:

Libra 19

A GAN OF ROBBERS IN HIDDING

From the book Check if you are exposing yourself to being taken advantage of or attacked in some way, nto to get confused between reality and paranoia.

MCsea

Adjustment said:
For 20011 i draw:

Libra 19

A GAN OF ROBBERS IN HIDDING

From the book Check if you are exposing yourself to being taken advantage of or attacked in some way, nto to get confused between reality and paranoia.

Hi Adjustment I also see this symbol as a 'Robin Hood' symbol- that you may be the person taking rom those with plenty and giving to those in need
(emotional and or spiritual need)Black Tourmaline (schorl) is the most common variety of Tourmaline. B
IMHO Black Tourmaline resonates with this symbol it helps breaks up energy blockages and strongly repels negative energy. Its a symbol of redistribution and alternatives.
I hope 2011 is awesome for you
Marina