2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

magpie9

Please do NOT assume I will see anything left here. I don't plan to contribute again to this thread, or to others at ATF.

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish. don't forget your towel!

Chiska

My bundle has arrived!

It is quite nice - no flaws except a teeny-tiny scuff on the extra Fortune Teller Card. The bag is lovely, too.

I must say that the images are not as bright as the Russian, but no complaints!

Skydancer

Ahhh ... so sorry to see you go. :(

But it was a fun ride, wasn't it?? :)

*S*

ladybird

I just wanted to share that I received an email with the tracking information that shows the VR and book are on the way to me! :D

I am so grateful for this second edition and all the hard work that Karen & Alex & team have put into making this happen.

May the blessings be...

Cocobird55

My back-up deck has arrived, and is waiting at the post office for me to pick it up. I will be going there this morning! I truly love this deck.

ladybird

I know it can take a couple weeks to get these orders to us but mine says it has been "processed through a sort facility in Prague" for a week. Can anyone be so kind and inform me as to how long their package stayed at this step in the process before it showed up at US customs? I'm trying to practice patience but am curious. :)

toj

I know it can take a couple weeks to get these orders to us but mine says it has been "processed through a sort facility in Prague" for a week. Can anyone be so kind and inform me as to how long their package stayed at this step in the process before it showed up at US customs? I'm trying to practice patience but am curious. :)

I never had a confirmation email or any tracking provided, but nothing I have ever had overseas tracking on was ever accurate. I was checking the Baba site for a status and it showed completed and I got it roughly 2 weeks later.

Cassandra022

still waiting for my pre-order...I sent them an email almost a week ago asking about the status of it but so far no reply :/

Bat Chicken

Mine arrived two weeks ago, but this is the first chance I have had to say so. And all I can say is WOW.... I had high expectations for this deck and they were exceeded by Karen and Alex. It was worth every painful second of the wait....

ladybird

I never had a confirmation email or any tracking provided, but nothing I have ever had overseas tracking on was ever accurate. I was checking the Baba site for a status and it showed completed and I got it roughly 2 weeks later.

Thanks toj, this will give me a rough estimate as to when to start camping out for the mail woman. ;)