2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

ladybird

still waiting for my pre-order...I sent them an email almost a week ago asking about the status of it but so far no reply :/

Cassandra022, the best way I got through to them was through facebook. I tried to email them a couple times and for some reason the emails didn't get through. Although a couple did at the beginning of my preorder process but the last time I needed to chat with them, I used facebook and that worked well for me. Hope this helps.

desertrat

still waiting for my pre-order...I sent them an email almost a week ago asking about the status of it but so far no reply :/

You might try emailing a second time. I had to. Apparently they never received my first one. I ordered my deck in mid-sept and they've confirmed that it was shipped 11/29 - so I'm thinking I have yet another week of waiting. If you ordered in sept. or oct. yours is probably in the mail too. :)

Chiska

You might try emailing a second time. I had to. Apparently they never received my first one. I ordered my deck in mid-sept and they've confirmed that it was shipped 11/29 - so I'm thinking I have yet another week of waiting. If you ordered in sept. or oct. yours is probably in the mail too. :)

I hope yours gets here soon!! I really like mine, especially the mini. I love that size. I really wish they were all available in that size. I could take the Fantastic Menagerie with me where ever I go! :)

LadyDeborah

I hope yours gets here soon!! I really like mine, especially the mini. I love that size. I really wish they were all available in that size. I could take the Fantastic Menagerie with me where ever I go! :)

The mini does spoil you, I think. It's such a handy size to use and it fits on the spread cloth that Baba made for this VR release. I love it all! I also love the Fantastic Menagerie cards. So many decks that I love!

desertrat

Thanks sweetie! :heart: Now don't go enabling me on the mini...:(

Lela

I pre-ordered my deck back in the summer and also emailed them using the contact form on thier website, but got no response either. What I did do was check my order status through my account on Baba's website and discovered that my order did in fact ship and thankfully I was able to track it myself. They never sent me a shipping notice to let me know that my order shipped, but I finally did receive my deck just last week.

akirafist

I just got a response yesterday, and mine finally shipped!

Melisandre

My deck arrived last week and I couldn't be happier!

I never got a shipping confirmation so I was pleasantly surprised when the mailman showed up ;)

ladybird

My deck and book arrived today and they are absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to use it as my Deck of the Week next week. :)

Cassandra022

yeah i never got a response but finally had time to go to the post with the shipping slip id gotten earlier in the week. it was indeed my mini and book. the book looks great, just as informative as id hoped. love the mini. mine has no printing issues. loving the revisions. thanks to those and the small size i dont feel like i have two copies of the same deck between this and my russian vr. the mini ie just big enough to be shuffleable without awkwardness for me.