2016 Lo Scarabeo Catalog

Nina*

I'll definitely be getting the Lost Code, the After and the Color Your Own Tarot. Looks good! :)

Yelell

Golden Wirth :love:

I'm not sure about that After tarot. I've been a fan of the New Vision but at first glance this just seems gratuitous. The High Priestess has the two keys in her hand and the fool has fallen. What's next year? The fool's dead in the valley and the priestess leaves her throne and joins the Hierophant on his card? I'm going to have to think about it a while and see if it grows on me.

earthair

And the book, Lost Code and Apokalypsis look lovely.:thumbsup:

*peers inside piggy bank hopefully*

delinfrey

Art Nouveau Lenormand!!!

Le Fanu

I always get excited about the new LoS releases. The Victoria Frances Oracle is already in my local shop - too much lace and fangs for my taste - but I am excited about the Cecolli Oracle. Love the deck (wonder if they'll be using the same images as the tarot deck?) so I'm curious as to what they'll be doing with the freer style Oracle.

Of course I shall definitely want the Apokalypse.

I couldn't see the Golden Wirth. Is it the Universal Wirth with gold higlights? I hope so, I have recently fallen back in love with this deck after a long haitus and it will be nice to have a blinged up version.

The others I can resist.

(I know you can't actually see me right now but I am looking at the After Tarot and banging my head against a nearby rock brought in from the garden.)

lightpers

That After Tarot is so beautiful, my God,and Ceccoli Oracle too!!

Philistine

So, it looks like the Golden Wirth will be a trumps-only deck. Big time bummer! :(

Maybe I'm having one of my obtuse moments . . . why does the After Tarot have two High Priestesses? Or it's just a mistake in the catalog photo? Says 78 cards, so what card are we *not* getting if it's on purpose?

Scarlet Woodland

Thank goodness the releases are nicely staggered throughout the year or I'd have to put my CC through the shredder right now in self preservation :D

The Lost Code, Apokalypsis, Cat, Victoria Frances & Faery Forest are all looking at me, and have wanted some Zener cards for years. Deary Me.

FLizarraga

So, it looks like the Golden Wirth will be a trumps-only deck. Big time bummer! :(

Maybe I'm having one of my obtuse moments . . . why does the After Tarot have two High Priestesses? Or it's just a mistake in the catalog photo? Says 78 cards, so what card are we *not* getting if it's on purpose?

They mislabeled their King of Swords. That gave me pause, too, until I realized what it was.

silviannes

Cool deal

Beautiful looking cards here. The Cat Tarot & Bag are so beautiful and adorable. I love that kind of art. Plus, there are dreamcatcher books in the back! I miss having those around the house. Even though I don't like swinging things, I always want one around for some reason...