"3 Australian Oracle Readings".

DownUnderNZer

No serial sitters or anyone that owes readings or feedback in other threads.

No love or relationship questions although with these maybe no questions are needed really.

Feedback a must and in a timely manner.

1 to 3 sitters or more. Nothing urgent as no timing on when these will be done, but likely between Wednesday and the weekend.

Not on a first come basis and will not read for anyone I choose not to read for etc.

"The Decks": (New to me).

1) Chakra reading cards.
2) Heal Yourself.
3) Clairvoyant.

DND :)

:heart: If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't. :heart:

DownUnderNZer

"SITTERS":

1) Falcor
2) Bluebird
3) TheFeeLion
4) Melia
5) Reserved for one person in particular. :D

Do not think I have read for you before or in a long time, so it is good for me.

winter garden

Hi DND,

I'm not sure if I am considered a serial sitter or not, but I thought as I'm Australian I would put my name here anyway :laugh:

If you choose to read for me, then that's great, and if not I understand completely and wish you a wonderful week!

zhadee

thank you for offering =)

Falcor

I would like a reading with Chakra's cards. May I?=]

Bluebird

Hi DND,

I would love to sit if you are happy to read for me. Clairvoyant sounds brilliant!

Thank you,

Bluebird

DownUnderNZer

Note: Will take into account your choices so will pull extra cards from that selection, but I intend to use all three.

Messages from each to see how it resonates with you or not.

Have listed so far: Falcor and bluebird as I do not think I have read for you or at least not in a long while.

When I do it I will PM you so you know - may start tonight , but it depends on a few things that are in the works. It is between now and on the weekend as I was keeping that in mind, so I did put it in the first post.

theFeeLion

Hi DND :)

I would like to sit if I may? I have no particular preference of deck, just whatever you feel is needed :love:

If you would like I could also pull a card or three for you too from my Messenger and/or Froud Faeries :)

No worries if you'd rather not read me.

:heart: Fee

DownUnderNZer

I want to see what these 3 decks are like - so no need for a return reading, but thanks for the offer.

You are added.

Hi DND :)

I would like to sit if I may? I have no particular preference of deck, just whatever you feel is needed :love:

If you would like I could also pull a card or three for you too from my Messenger and/or Froud Faeries :)

No worries if you'd rather not read me.

:heart: Fee