Positive Thinking Draws

Dew

Hi,

I would like to try out the Esther and Jerry Hicks 'Law of Attractin ' cards.
Please sit if you can feedback and exchange on positive message to help create a sunny future.

Bluebird

Hi Dew,

I have accidently given the wrong impression to somebody I like and I have been worrying about it, as I have to wait for the right opportunity to try and resolve it. I would love a positive message to keep my spirits up in the meantime.

I don't have the same cards but I do have Madame Endora's fortune cards, the mythic oracle and Magical Mermaids and Dolphins if you would like me to pick a message from one of those.

Bluebird

Dew

Hi Dew,

I have accidently given the wrong impression to somebody I like and I have been worrying about it, as I have to wait for the right opportunity to try and resolve it. I would love a positive message to keep my spirits up in the meantime.

I don't have the same cards but I do have Madame Endora's fortune cards, the mythic oracle and Magical Mermaids and Dolphins if you would like me to pick a message from one of those.

Bluebird

Oh, you poor thing!

'My creative workshop process works for me' - if you will use your time with an intention to collect data that you may bring into your creative workshop you will find every day to be one of fun

And I drew a second -

The Art Of allowing is :
'I am that which I am, and I am pleased and joyful in it , and you are that which you are. And while you are different from that which I am, I can allow that , for it is also good.'

From these, I would say that you are being lifted with a view that no matter what happens and what mistakes we think we make, they are all just feedback for us on what needs to be finessed or enhanced, all part of the journey and as we allow these all to happen, letting everyone and everything be exactly as we/they are, it truly is all good!!

For mine, just go with whatever ones you like... they are all good:)

Just a read for my right attitude for my future please?

Bluebird

Hi Dew,

Thank you for that - there is definitely a learning point here for me in relation to staying grounded and in the present.

For you I used the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Deck - I pulled Tranquillity and Empowerment.

The Tranquility card asks you to take a break from your busy schedule and enjoy some time on your own indulging in self-care. The Empowerment card also refers to self-care in the form of letting go of all blame in respect to other people and situations.
In sum, these cards seem to be saying to deal with and let go of any negative emotions you may still harbour, in order to have the right attitude for the future.

To help your inner power surface, the following affirmation is recommended -

"It is safe for me to be powerful. I accept my God-given power to be used in the service of light and love."

The Tranquillity card also recommends sea-salt baths to remove toxic emotions from your heart chakra.

All the best to you,

Bluebird

Dew

Hi Dew,

Thank you for that - there is definitely a learning point here for me in relation to staying grounded and in the present.

For you I used the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Deck - I pulled Tranquillity and Empowerment.

The Tranquility card asks you to take a break from your busy schedule and enjoy some time on your own indulging in self-care. The Empowerment card also refers to self-care in the form of letting go of all blame in respect to other people and situations.
In sum, these cards seem to be saying to deal with and let go of any negative emotions you may still harbour, in order to have the right attitude for the future.

To help your inner power surface, the following affirmation is recommended -

"It is safe for me to be powerful. I accept my God-given power to be used in the service of light and love."

The Tranquillity card also recommends sea-salt baths to remove toxic emotions from your heart chakra.

All the best to you,

Bluebird

Dear Bluebird,

This is PERFECT.

Thank you. Power is my step now. You got it in one.
And salt baths and self time = right on.

Thank you!!

Yes! Present moment awareness is where everything is!

Wish I learnt that a long time ago!

All part of the journey!

Dew

Bluebird

Glad it resonates :)