Falcor&TheFeelLion exchanges

Falcor

Me and Lion are going to have some fun. I will use my new Froud's deck. Will you use the Messenger?:)

May I start first please? I will be able to read back for you at sunday.

So, what meeting with D(not romantic) did/is or will bring into my life?

theFeeLion

Absolutely :) I might use a come of Messenger and Faeries till I get the hang of the Messenger cards if that's ok, I haven't read with them much yet because I've been playing around with my gypsy cards so we'll see how I go lol

So I got A Message of Love

I feel like Message of Love is saying that D loves what you have to bring to the table and you will not be alone in this endeavour. You are appreciated.

I'm having a little trouble connecting to these cards so far so I think I'll pull a one of the Fae for you too..

She of the Cruach Rx

I get the feeling not everything will go as you wish with this meeting. While D is receptive, the timing may not be quite right. Loose ends may need to be sorted first before this idea can germinate and be nurtured properly. There is promise though. Also how receptive are you to what D has to say?

My question is, what can I do to make sure I'm not drained after giving massages?

Falcor

Absolutely :) I might use a come of Messenger and Faeries till I get the hang of the Messenger cards if that's ok, I haven't read with them much yet because I've been playing around with my gypsy cards so we'll see how I go lol

So I got A Message of Love

I feel like Message of Love is saying that D loves what you have to bring to the table and you will not be alone in this endeavour. You are appreciated.

D is someone I have met and seems we have lots of mutual interests. She's cool and talented. I hope she finds me the same and we'll be friends in time.

I'm having a little trouble connecting to these cards so far so I think I'll pull a one of the Fae for you too..

She of the Cruach Rx

I get the feeling not everything will go as you wish with this meeting. While D is receptive, the timing may not be quite right. Loose ends may need to be sorted first before this idea can germinate and be nurtured properly. There is promise though. Also how receptive are you to what D has to say?

I am not sure I understood this one properly. I was trying to be receptive in our meeting. The timing was wrong indeed. I was tired(after work) and a long ride on bus and very hungry. So the meeting was short. But I hope there will be more meetings and fun. =]

Thanks for reading =]

My question is, what can I do to make sure I'm not drained after giving massages?
I got 4 cards here as I feel. Not using reverses here.

The Piper+Death+The Laume+Indi

The cards give me a feeling of a general blocking or not stopping. Usually draining means giving too much and not stopping when you should. Is it because you don't know how to cut the connection between you and the client? Or you feel you don't help enough? Or perhaps you really want to help so you don't stop in time.

Whatever the reason is it affects your balance. You need to bring it back if you want to be stopped to be drained. The piper suggests you to be helped by a music, probably something relaxing and flowing. It could be you listening to music or creating it.

I hope it helps.

theFeeLion

D is someone I have met and seems we have lots of mutual interests. She's cool and talented. I hope she finds me the same and we'll be friends in time.

I thought I would give the Messengers a shuffle to see what they wanted to say about this new relationship between you and D. I don't get jumpers with these cards but as soon as I started to shuffle I had Grace fall out. I feel that this is confirmation of A Message of Love and that D does feel the same :D

I am not sure I understood this one properly. I was trying to be receptive in our meeting. The timing was wrong indeed. I was tired(after work) and a long ride on bus and very hungry. So the meeting was short. But I hope there will be more meetings and fun. =]

This makes a lot more sense now, YOU were the one with the empty cup.

Actually I think I had an empty cup too when I was doing your reading. I was quite tired but wanted to do your reading before I got too sleepy. I've found that quite often when doing a reading for someone else my faeries like to put little messages in for me too lol sneaky faeries!

I got 4 cards here as I feel. Not using reverses here.

The Piper+Death+The Laume+Indi

The cards give me a feeling of a general blocking or not stopping. Usually draining means giving too much and not stopping when you should. Is it because you don't know how to cut the connection between you and the client? Or you feel you don't help enough? Or perhaps you really want to help so you don't stop in time.

Whatever the reason is it affects your balance. You need to bring it back if you want to be stopped to be drained. The piper suggests you to be helped by a music, probably something relaxing and flowing. It could be you listening to music or creating it.

I hope it helps.

I have been making a conscious effort to solidly ground myself before any massages and also, as per JoJoCat's suggestion in a previous reading, I have made sure to acknowledge the ancestors of the tradition prior to each massage. I have no problem connecting to the source and getting the flow going. But, I don't know if I'm taking on the client's energy as well and I don't know if I am giving too much of myself in the process.

Lol for some reason it doesn't surprise me that the Piper came up. I felt drawn to him the other day but I wasn't sure why. He not usually one to come up in my readings.

When it comes to these massages I am doing, they are not a style I usually do. There is no music allowed to be on during the treatment as the client needs to be fully focused on their body and nothing else. Usually I will listen to music before and after the treatments. I have, a few times before, made a kind of music with the massage strokes as they can be quite rhythmic, but this was something that happened organically when things felt steady, without any prompting from me. Quite often when people get these massages they get a set of four (it is a cheaper price if they get four), in the first massage it can take me a while to find the right rhythm for the client. I might start too fast and have to slow down with each area of the body, or I might be going too slow and have to speed up. It's like I have to reign the person (or their energy) in or push them along. In the second massage that rhythm usually comes easier. Then by the third and fourth I can generally sink in quite quickly, and this is where I've found it easiest to feel that music. Sometimes though, I feel almost as if I have to fight to get my rhythm to the right speed, kind of like guiding an unwilling horse that wants to stop to graze when I need it to canter, or canter when I need it to walk.

I have a massage this afternoon with a client I haven't seen in a while so I will do my best to make what music I can :)

theFeeLion

Lol I just realised I had the song lyrics "I can hear music, sweet, sweet music" stuck in my head since getting up a couple of hours ago! :bugeyed: :D

Falcor

Lol I just realised I had the song lyrics "I can hear music, sweet, sweet music" stuck in my head since getting up a couple of hours ago! :bugeyed: :D

XD
Blame the fairies.

theFeeLion

Lol definitely!

An update for you, I had massages to do both today and yesterday and made sure to add music into the mix. Today I was even singing row row you boat in my head during the massage lol! Seemed to do the trick though so I'm happy :D now I just need to learn some more song lyrics so I don't end up singing nursery rhymes all the time lol!

Do you have a new question?

Falcor

I thought I would give the Messengers a shuffle to see what they wanted to say about this new relationship between you and D. I don't get jumpers with these cards but as soon as I started to shuffle I had Grace fall out. I feel that this is confirmation of A Message of Love and that D does feel the same :D

Makes happy noises =]

This makes a lot more sense now, YOU were the one with the empty cup.

Actually I think I had an empty cup too when I was doing your reading. I was quite tired but wanted to do your reading before I got too sleepy. I've found that quite often when doing a reading for someone else my faeries like to put little messages in for me too lol sneaky faeries!
What do you mean by the empty cup? I don't think I got the message here.

I have been making a conscious effort to solidly ground myself before any massages and also, as per JoJoCat's suggestion in a previous reading, I have made sure to acknowledge the ancestors of the tradition prior to each massage. I have no problem connecting to the source and getting the flow going. But, I don't know if I'm taking on the client's energy as well and I don't know if I am giving too much of myself in the process.
It's very important to put the borders between you and the client when you are done. Giving without limits is really bad for your health and mental state. is that problem with all the clients or just some? If not all, check those who are problematic, if they vampiring you through emotions or without noticing. As reflexology caregiver I know that. There are even some clients that before the session starts I need to put shield like between us.

Lol for some reason it doesn't surprise me that the Piper came up. I felt drawn to him the other day but I wasn't sure why. He not usually one to come up in my readings.

When it comes to these massages I am doing, they are not a style I usually do. There is no music allowed to be on during the treatment as the client needs to be fully focused on their body and nothing else. Usually I will listen to music before and after the treatments. I have, a few times before, made a kind of music with the massage strokes as they can be quite rhythmic, but this was something that happened organically when things felt steady, without any prompting from me. Quite often when people get these massages they get a set of four (it is a cheaper price if they get four), in the first massage it can take me a while to find the right rhythm for the client. I might start too fast and have to slow down with each area of the body, or I might be going too slow and have to speed up. It's like I have to reign the person (or their energy) in or push them along. In the second massage that rhythm usually comes easier. Then by the third and fourth I can generally sink in quite quickly, and this is where I've found it easiest to feel that music. Sometimes though, I feel almost as if I have to fight to get my rhythm to the right speed, kind of like guiding an unwilling horse that wants to stop to graze when I need it to canter, or canter when I need it to walk.

I have a massage this afternoon with a client I haven't seen in a while so I will do my best to make what music I can :)

Are we talking about the way the place you work at runs? Sounds so and it's a pity. A right music can make it so much better, to give you and the client a right mindset and to relax.

It's natural not to have a right rhythm with the client you just met. To be beyond it, you need a lot of experience and intuition. It'll come in time.

My second question:I have from time to time thoughts about making a new tattoo but I just not finally sure what and if I should. If it's the right timing. What cards have to say?

theFeeLion

Makes happy noises =]

:D

What do you mean by the empty cup? I don't think I got the message here.

Oh sorry, I didn't explain properly! I meant that you were tired and hadn't eaten so you were low on energy.

It's very important to put the borders between you and the client when you are done. Giving without limits is really bad for your health and mental state. is that problem with all the clients or just some? If not all, check those who are problematic, if they vampiring you through emotions or without noticing. As reflexology caregiver I know that. There are even some clients that before the session starts I need to put shield like between us.

I find it with most of my ayurvedic clients. There is the occasional one that doesn't affect me, and I even had one last week that I felt energised after (actually both of us felt energised).

I generally have pretty good defences (is that the right word?), but lately I've been wanting to get more spiritual with these massages to help the client more. So I guess I've been trying to find my balance with being a healing conduit while still keeping myself from harm.

I've never had a problem (that I am aware of) with vampyric people. I was told years ago that I had incredibly strong defences. It's funny, I was actually thinking about this possibility during the massage today. I'm not sure how to recognise them though.

Are we talking about the way the place you work at runs? Sounds so and it's a pity. A right music can make it so much better, to give you and the client a right mindset and to relax.

It's just the way this style of treatment works. The client must be fully focused on their body and music provided too much of a distraction. Even talking and sleeping through the massage aren't allowed. I do, however, always have music playing when I'm doing any other style of massage :)

It's natural not to have a right rhythm with the client you just met. To be beyond it, you need a lot of experience and intuition. It'll come in time.

Each client that comes in has one of three body types that needs to be addressed during the massage. Each body type has a speed, pressure, and amount of oil associated with it. So I already know what kind of speed/rhythm to do for them before they come in, it's just refining that rhythm that changes. It's a little hard to explain sorry!

theFeeLion

My second question:I have from time to time thoughts about making a new tattoo but I just not finally sure what and if I should. If it's the right timing. What cards have to say?

Lol it seems the the Messenger cards like to jump for you! I picked up the cards to start shuffling and got The Messenger. What I get from this card is to use your new tattoo as a message, of sorts, of your authentic self or a representation of your self. What symbols, animals do you feel represents you? What do you connect to strongly?

I'm going to pull a faerie as well to see what they have to say about this...
So much for pulling one! They got a bit excited and after Himself jumped out by himself I had another four come and play! The Faun, The Bright Mother Rx, The Piper, and The Laume

I get the feeling that Himself is heartily agreeing with the Messenger. There is a very strong magical message here with both Himself and the Faun. I feel you should go for something that is in harmony with your natural magic and life force. Let the Piper lead you with his music through dreams and daydreams, dance with the Faun through the Bright Mother's gardens, they will help you find the right inspiration. It is time to receive their gift.

I would love to hear/see what you decide on! :D

I can't decide on a question at the moment so how about a message from my guides? :)