5 of Swords Rx - do they miss you?

freyapax08

One of the things I've come to understand about the 5oS specifically (although it can also apply to some other cards) is that the dude in front ain't the only dude on the card.

A while back I kept getting this card and when I did a reading on why, it turned out that it was basically a card of change, like a minor version of the Death card. Yes there is the guy in front with the swords looking all smug, but there are also the two guys in the back, choosing to walk away from the situation, with differing emotions about the situation. In my case the cause of the change wasn't a person, it was a context, and the people involved were handling it in different ways. It wasn't *bad*. It was difficult and disruptive, but overall the change (and how they each handled it) was actually very positive. Just hard.

In a reversed case I'd read it as either that is still happening and still being very difficult and perhaps one of the people involved is choosing to repress/deny the issue instead of dealing with it straight up ... OR they have resolved the issue and are on their way back. Definitely something I'd ask for more information about.