5 readings for fb

Esk

Closed

Hello everyone :)

I'd like to reconnect with my Wisdom of the oracle deck. So i offer 5 one card readings, and may reopen tomorrow if I have time for few more.
All I ask in return is a good feedback. I mean I would like you to explain what seems right and what seems wrong to you in my reading, in more than one brief sentence. Those who don't do any effort for feedback will probably be skipped next times.
Feel free to ask any kind of question, but I may choose to not read for you if I'm not comfortable with a question; if it happens i'll let you know why.

1-scorpiogirl
2-selenatarot
3-Aries
4-Flames
5-Araluck

scorpiogirl

Hi there! My question is how does my current relationship with my guy look like in the next two months? It seems he might go away for a job and wonder how the distance will be like for us. Thank you.

selenatarot

Will I be financially sustained from my temporary job this year?

Esk

Hi there! My question is how does my current relationship with my guy look like in the next two months? It seems he might go away for a job and wonder how the distance will be like for us. Thank you.

Hi Scorpiogirl, thanks for sitting :)

Mending rv
This card is unfortunately not good for relationships. I think during this 2 months you will try to make things work despite the distance, to patch this relationship at all cost. It's like you will try to keep things as they are instead of looking the changes realistically and try to find the best solutions. It's possible your boyfriend will help you in this process, at least at first, but I have the feeling you will be the one who will cling to your relationship the most. It's possible you will feel very sad, hurt and tired because of that, and also, I'm sorry to say, because you feel that something is lost. I think it will be a very difficult situation for you that you don't want to accept because of the pain it causes you. But it's just a bad time in your life and in the end, you will probably feel better when you will decide, or be ready, to let it go.
I'm not saying that I see the end of your relationship. Honestly that's a possibility, but it's also possible that you have to find a solution and change your life too if you want to stay together, because trying at all cost to keep what you had despite the changes that are occuring in his life will just bring you pain and sadness.

I'm sorry this is not a positive reading and I hope I'm wrong. I wish you the best with your boyfriend and hope things will work between you two.

scorpiogirl

Hi Scorpiogirl, thanks for sitting :)

Mending rv
This card is unfortunately not good for relationships. I think during this 2 months you will try to make things work despite the distance, to patch this relationship at all cost. It's like you will try to keep things as they are instead of looking the changes realistically and try to find the best solutions. It's possible your boyfriend will help you in this process, at least at first, but I have the feeling you will be the one who will cling to your relationship the most. It's possible you will feel very sad, hurt and tired because of that, and also, I'm sorry to say, because you feel that something is lost. I think it will be a very difficult situation for you that you don't want to accept because of the pain it causes you. But it's just a bad time in your life and in the end, you will probably feel better when you will decide, or be ready, to let it go.
I'm not saying that I see the end of your relationship. Honestly that's a possibility, but it's also possible that you have to find a solution and change your life too if you want to stay together, because trying at all cost to keep what you had despite the changes that are occuring in his life will just bring you pain and sadness.

I'm sorry this is not a positive reading and I hope I'm wrong. I wish you the best with your boyfriend and hope things will work between you two.

Thank you! The job isn't confirmed yet but I have strong intuition he will get this job. It's an hour away but I'm not sure if he'll move there or just commute, either way traveling far everyday I have a feeling this new job might weaken our relationship. You might be right. I really want to make this work, he's more material and career focused where I am more focused on emotional things right now in my life, so maybe it'll be me clinging onto this relationship.
I feel selfish to feel sad because he is unemployed for past year so I understand he needs this job more than anything.
Thanks! I will try to remain hopeful.
:).

Aries2014

Hey hope your having a good day

Could I ask what L romantic intentions are for me

Esk

Will I be financially sustained from my temporary job this year?

Hi Selena, thanks for sitting:)

First, could you please, next time, have a little word of greeting before dropping your question. It's not against you personally, I've just noticed that some people here do that very very often and it's quite irritating and makes me feel bad.

Now your reading : Regeneration rv
I wonder if you will have another job opportunity this year. If it happens don't hesitate to take it, don't be afraid of giving up your current job for the new one. It's possible that at first the new opportunity will not seem a good idea for some reason, maybe because it doesn't seem right financially speaking, or stable. But in the end it will be better for you and help you grow in your career or as a person.
Another thought has crossed my mind, is it possible that you loose your job this year? I don't want to frighten you, but this card is about ending. However, if it happens don't be afraid, something else, something better, will come your way. You just have to be open in order to see it and seize this opportunity.
To answer you question about money, whatever happens this year, I don't think you will be in an awful situation, but you will probably not be able to save some money, so be careful about expenses. And don't be afraid about what may come into your life, even if it seems difficult at first :)

I wish you the best in your job and hope you will not be in any financial difficulties.

Flames

Hello Esk,
Hope you are well. Nice to see you.
Thank you for the offer.

Question - What are G's intentions towards me at this time? Or, what does he think of me?

Esk

Thank you! The job isn't confirmed yet but I have strong intuition he will get this job. It's an hour away but I'm not sure if he'll move there or just commute, either way traveling far everyday I have a feeling this new job might weaken our relationship. You might be right. I really want to make this work, he's more material and career focused where I am more focused on emotional things right now in my life, so maybe it'll be me clinging onto this relationship.
I feel selfish to feel sad because he is unemployed for past year so I understand he needs this job more than anything.
Thanks! I will try to remain hopeful.
:).

Thanks for your thorough feedback :)
It's indeed a difficult situation. But don't be bad for feeling sad, it's completely normal and it's a proof that you care about him.
With this reading, I also wonder if maybe there is some fear about speaking of the future of your relationship, hence the idea of trying to make things work just as they used to be. Maybe it's the opportunity to have a heart to heart conversation in order to be sure you both want things to go in the same direction, and maybe take your relationship further.
I hope you will both find a good solution. Good luck :heart:

Esk

Hey hope your having a good day

Could I ask what L romantic intentions are for me

Hello Esk,
Hope you are well. Nice to see you.
Thank you for the offer.

Question - What are G's intentions towards me at this time? Or, what does he think of me?

Hi!
I'm taking a little break now but I've noted your questions and will answer them later today.