5 readings for fb

selenatarot

Hi Selena, thanks for sitting:)

First, could you please, next time, have a little word of greeting before dropping your question. It's not against you personally, I've just noticed that some people here do that very very often and it's quite irritating and makes me feel bad.

Now your reading : Regeneration rv
I wonder if you will have another job opportunity this year. If it happens don't hesitate to take it, don't be afraid of giving up your current job for the new one. It's possible that at first the new opportunity will not seem a good idea for some reason, maybe because it doesn't seem right financially speaking, or stable. But in the end it will be better for you and help you grow in your career or as a person.
Another thought has crossed my mind, is it possible that you loose your job this year? I don't want to frighten you, but this card is about ending. However, if it happens don't be afraid, something else, something better, will come your way. You just have to be open in order to see it and seize this opportunity.
To answer you question about money, whatever happens this year, I don't think you will be in an awful situation, but you will probably not be able to save some money, so be careful about expenses. And don't be afraid about what may come into your life, even if it seems difficult at first :)

I wish you the best in your job and hope you will not be in any financial difficulties.

Sorry about the lack of greeting I will keep it in mind next time. Thank you for taking my question.

I lost my job a few weeks ago and I have had to accept temporary work. The pay has not been the same as the job I lost so it has stressed me but it has opened up other opportunities for me. I am hoping that I get a permanent contract this year but it hasn't come my way yet. The temporary work I have been offered has overwhelmed me a little at times because it is has been a bit difficult but I have realised that it will allow me to work towards qualifications that can help me grow in the future. I will keep an eye on my finances because the work comes in when it is available so saving isn't an option at the moment. Great reading and accurate, thanks again.

Esk

Sorry about the lack of greeting I will keep it in mind next time. Thank you for taking my question.

I lost my job a few weeks ago and I have had to accept temporary work. The pay has not been the same as the job I lost so it has stressed me but it has opened up other opportunities for me. I am hoping that I get a permanent contract this year but it hasn't come my way yet. The temporary work I have been offered has overwhelmed me a little at times because it is has been a bit difficult but I have realised that it will allow me to work towards qualifications that can help me grow in the future. I will keep an eye on my finances because the work comes in when it is available so saving isn't an option at the moment. Great reading and accurate, thanks again.

Thanks for your good and helpful feedback :)

So the reading seems to be about what happens at the present. Indeed you may feel that everything is not that great but don't feel too bad and don't regret too much your last job because this one seems to be a really good opportunity for you, even if it's not well payed. Regeneration is a very good card, and reversed it means that you are probably holding to the past and have difficulties to let the changes enter your life, but the good things are still here and promise a new beginning for you :)

AraLuck

Salut!

Long time no see... your oracle deck sounds just like what I need. May I sit?

selenatarot

Thanks for your good and helpful feedback :)

So the reading seems to be about what happens at the present. Indeed you may feel that everything is not that great but don't feel too bad and don't regret too much your last job because this one seems to be a really good opportunity for you, even if it's not well payed. Regeneration is a very good card, and reversed it means that you are probably holding to the past and have difficulties to let the changes enter your life, but the good things are still here and promise a new beginning for you :)

Thank you for your kind words, I will keep it in mind and move on from the past :D

scorpiogirl

Thanks for your thorough feedback :)
It's indeed a difficult situation. But don't be bad for feeling sad, it's completely normal and it's a proof that you care about him.
With this reading, I also wonder if maybe there is some fear about speaking of the future of your relationship, hence the idea of trying to make things work just as they used to be. Maybe it's the opportunity to have a heart to heart conversation in order to be sure you both want things to go in the same direction, and maybe take your relationship further.
I hope you will both find a good solution. Good luck :heart:

So interesting. We never talked about our future. I can tell you I'm afraid to ask. I guess for fear of getting hurt! I know he's preoccupied with making a living, as he should be, so I would feel left out and neglected. Thank you for adding that it defitenly makes sense.

Esk

Salut!

Long time no see... your oracle deck sounds just like what I need. May I sit?

Salut :)! Indeed it's been a long time. I hope you're well.
Of course you can sit. However it may take few hours before I answer your question.

AraLuck

Salut :)! Indeed it's been a long time. I hope you're well.
Of course you can sit. However it may take few hours before I answer your question.

That's totally fine! I reconnected with my ex SC since November, but we're still miles away from each other, and seemingly miles from any reconciliation as he's now a dad!! So, what is the wisdom that I should apply in this situation?

I'd gladly return one!

Esk

Hey hope your having a good day

Could I ask what L romantic intentions are for me

Hi Aries, thanks for sitting, I hope you have a good day too :)

Mending.
Did you two argue or have some kind of fight? It seems that L wants to reconnect with you and make peace. He may even plan to apologize for something he did. He wants to pass all the hurt in order to heal and feel better with himself and in your relationship. However it is possible that his actions seem a little awkward or shy.
I'm sorry this is a short reading but I can't see anything else than making peace and healing. Does it make sense?

Aries2014

Hi Aries, thanks for sitting, I hope you have a good day too :)

Mending.
Did you two argue or have some kind of fight? It seems that L wants to reconnect with you and make peace. He may even plan to apologize for something he did. He wants to pass all the hurt in order to heal and feel better with himself and in your relationship. However it is possible that his actions seem a little awkward or shy.
I'm sorry this is a short reading but I can't see anything else than making peace and healing. Does it make sense?

Thanks Esk

Spot on!!

yes we had a lil fall out he let me down so hes been getting silent treatment from me.
so yes I can imagine hes now wanting to make peace and hopefully apologise for letting me down.
you got it in one thanks short and sweet and straight to point I prefer it this way x

Esk

Thanks Esk

Spot on!!

yes we had a lil fall out he let me down so hes been getting silent treatment from me.
so yes I can imagine hes now wanting to make peace and hopefully apologise for letting me down.
you got it in one thanks short and sweet and straight to point I prefer it this way x

Thank your for your kind feedback :). I'm glad it resonates and things like that strengthen my faith in tarot and oracles :). I really hope L will apologize in a right way very soon!