5 readings offered 😀

Bewitch

Swifting energy tarot spread

1-2-3
4-5-6

1. What negative energy or situation do I need to let go of in my life?

2. What's the cause of this negative energy?

3. How may I ground this energy?

4. How can I transform this energy to better my life?

5. How can I release what no longer serves me purpose?

6. What's the outcome?

First 5 sitters only

Extensive feedback must be given not thank you that resonates please tell me why it does.

Many thanks

Bewitch xx

Post now closed

Mahafrins/ reading given / feedback exchanged
Flames/ reading given / feedback exchanged
Bluebird/ reading given / feedback given
Division10/ reading given/
spookyboo22/ reading given

Flames

I'd love a reading, Bewitch!
Thank you very much.

xo

Bluebird

Hi Bewitch,

I'd love to sit too...

Bluebirdx

Division10

I would love to sit. I think this will help with my healing process.

spookyboo22

Hi
Very kind of you!
May i sit? X

Bewitch

Post closed •••••••••

Post closed to new sitters :)

Thanks to everyone who is getting involved watch out for your readings over the next few days

Bewitch xx

spookyboo22

Post closed to new sitters :)

Thanks to everyone who is getting involved watch out for your readings over the next few days

Bewitch xx

Thanks xx

Bewitch

1 what negative energy do I need to let go of in my life?

Partnerships and alliances

You always seem to give too much to others, where as others give you back too little. You feel used sometimes if you understand my meaning. You do your best by others and are always the first to give a lending hand but when you need someone they are almost never there. Not everyone has the same heart as you and this confuses you some of the time. This can leave you feeling drained and exhausted. You need to find a balance.

2 what's the cause of this negative energy?

Patience

You need patience self control adjustment moderation and balance when dealing with others. Learn to say no to helping as much remember you matter too. Start asking for a little support back in return. Find that balance I feel as though your giving too much to others around you and not giving yourself the time you need to get things done for yourself if that makes sense.

3. How may I ground this energy?

Conflict and defeat

The number 5 mental card signifies learning and change, and how you handle this situation is vital to your well being at this moment. Sometimes it's best to walk away from negative people. Don't let their negative energy come part of you. Ask what they bring to you do they lift you up or do they drag you down. Remember everything in life is an opportunity for us to learn and grow.

4 how can I transform this energy to better my life?

Crown chakra

The crown chakra is centred at the top of the head and I see it as the receiver of light. This chakra is the centre of your link to the universe and your higher consciousness. This is where light and energy is received then dispersed through out your aura. To balance this chakra I recommend meditation yoga breath work and spiritual healing. When balanced you can tap into the deepest sources of wisdom.

5 how can I release what no longer serves me purpose?

Memories of love

You need to focus on the positive things you have in your life at the moment. Think of the memories you have made those forgotten moments or those innocent childhood memories. This will encourage you to remember the energy of love and happiness. Don't dwell on the past but use the joys from time gone by to inspire your future.

6 what's the outcome?

Emotional withdrawal

This card indicates letting go of things that no longer serve you. Leaving behind those negative energies and people so you can search for new horizons and new beginnings. I can see you pausing reflecting and healing. Spend some time alone to restore your energy. This is your time. Courage and strength are sent to you in order for you to continue your life path in a positive way.

Hope this resonates :)

Bewitch xx