78 Weeks: a new study beginning 1st week in November 2005

michmm

I'm in!

Hi everyone!
I'm certainly interested in the 78 week study!
count me in for sure!
see ya around!
mich

Rhiamon

count me in...I'm gonna use the radiant RSW, so I can really learn all the symbolism :)

inanna_tarot

Right, I'm going to really try this time lol.
I will be using the DruidCraft and the Thoth. I feel it will give me the focus to compare and contrast two 'schools of thought' almost, plus I will really get to know these cards and give even better readings :D Well hopefully lol.

Blessings,
Sezo
x

Tecla

78 weeks

Please if I may, count me in!

Tecla

Trogon

Boy am I glad I popped in tonight! Just found this thread! I think I started out in the last project...

With all good intentions of seeing this through all the way this time... Yes! Yes! Count me in!

Off to some store or other to get a new journal-type thing. :D

kowhai

78 Weeks sounds like an awesome idea to me. I'm really keen to be in on this.

Trogon

A couple of questions...

Besides - this will serve to keep this bumped up near the top of the list! :D

By "first week in November", do you mean the week of Nov. 1st, or the first whole week of Nov. (starting with the 7th)?

I believe it was mentioned that we should use the existing threads for the cards we'll be studying? If this is the case, may I suggest you edit your first post to include the actual link directly to the "table of contents" so we can find it easier? (I'm lazy, figured that'd be easier than having to click through a couple of links/threads.)

And finally ... hmmm... no, I think a new thread might be better for this question...

Trogon

Pipistrelle said:
Basically, I have a section for each card. Then I have broken that down with the following "headers" - just things to look at to give me some structure and so I don't just wibble around (as I am wont to do) ;)

I like your ideas Pip... I'll probably use something similar. But I'm just going to use a "composition" book.

jmd

I added three links to the opening post of this thread:

• to the suggested dates;
  • to existing threads for each card; and
  • to Pipistrelle's suggested headings for the Journal entries.

Study begins in a couple of days :D

missifolia

Can't wait...please count me in.

Folia