9 pentacles , 3 pentacles, king of cups feelings

here2learn

Hi all,

I am confused with this combination as there are pentacles which I don't read as well.
So my friend crush and also her very friend is whom she is asking about, came up with these cards regarding feelings.
9 pentacles
3 pentacles
King of cups.

Now She is a Taurus and 9 pentacles always comes up when she is around so I imagined it was her, 3 pentacles is the way I see it, a piece of work or this guy she is asking about loves her work as they do projects with each other creatively. Now king of cups . This guy in question is a Aries so king of cups Regarding feelings to me looking at the RWS deck looks like he admires her.

These are solid feelings, to me they are? Would love your feedback.

These are regarding feelings and using the rider white deck.

She always seems to get the king of cups Regarding feelings here and there.

Am I wrong? How would you read this ? I would love all sorts of opinions ��������

EmpyreanKnight

Ok just to clarify, are you asking about your friend's feelings for her crush or her crush's feelings about her?

here2learn

Thank you for reply EmpyreanKnight.

She is asking about her friends feelings.
How he feels about her ? Does that make sense? I apologise if I am confusing ❤️

EmpyreanKnight

Thanks, you've just made it clearer, heretolearn. :)

The 9 of Pentacles is a card of self-confidence, independence, and satisfaction. So I think her friend feels content, at peace, and maybe even happy being with her. He likes her just the way she is, and with her he feels that he can be himself. He thinks of her as a practical and diligent person, so he feels that she is definitely someone he can work with, whether in a project, a money-making venture, or something more personal (3 of Pentacles). The King of Cups shows that he also feels like she is someone reliable and sensible tho not boringly so. He feels respectful of her emotional maturity, and because of this he aims to show her his finer qualities.

All the earth and water cards here show extreme passivity, so right now I don't think his feelings for her run to the romantic. But the appearance of the King of Cups whose equivalent in playing cards is the King of Hearts is very promising. If your friend shows more encouraging signs that she is interested in something more with him, he might take her lead and develop warmer feelings towards her. The ball is in your friend's court.

Sulis

Moderator note - Feedback

Hi here2learn,

Could you please leave some feedback here and in your other thread: Feelings help please ? The hierophant, 7 pentacles, 3 wands

Here are some feedback tips from the posting rules:
Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.
No more replies here please until that's been done.

Sulis - moderator

here2learn

Empreyan night thank you for the feedback. King of cups is exactly the way he describes me. This description is to a t with all cards combined.