Feelings help please ? The hierophant, 7 pentacles, 3 wands

here2learn

Hi all..

I'm muffled with this combination regarding feelings because I have such a positive on the first position card but then I have a lot of opinions from this forum regarding the last two cards and I'm so confused.

The question is, how does he feel about me?

So I have the
Hierophant, 7 pentacles, 3 wands. (Raider t deck) ��

To me I think Hierophant is a card of commitment regarding feelings but then I saw 7 pentacles and I always felt two things with this card, one meaning is rejection and another is he as money issues, then the final card is 3 of wands... recently I read somewhere that it meant for longing for the person but In my own views I always felt that he was looking elsewhere or looking to see what else was out there .

What are you opinions regarding feelings on such a great card in the beginning but such negative cards at the end ?

Sulis

I personally don't think that tarot is very good at answering questions like this, what if he doesn't feel anything for you?
I usually try to ask questions where the querant is the main focus so the cards would be from your point of view.

I'll give it a go:
Hierophant, 7 pentacles, 3 wands

For me The Hierophant is a card that says that the tradition that has been set will continue or that there are problems that may need outside help.. So if things are not good now, they'll continue like that.. The Hierophant's number is 5 and 5s are about difficult times that often have a lesson involved.. They are the 'blessing in disguise cards' - at the time, they are difficult times to go through but we look back on them and feel that the difficulties we've lived through have helped us to grow and become stronger people..
The 7 of Pentacles says to me that you have done all you can and now it's up to him, you can do no more apart from wait and this is a challenge for you. The 3 of Wands leads on from this and since your gut reaction is that he is looking outwards, elsewhere, I'd go with that.. 3s are outward looking cards.. For you it says that you've put your feelings out there and you you're waiting to see what comes back..

The cards add up to 15 The Devil and I think that is a message for you: This attachment to him may not be the healthiest thing for you. I think you need to ask yourself what you really want and whether this is the best thing for you.

I hope that helps a bit.

headincloud

Hi all..

I'm muffled with this combination regarding feelings because I have such a positive on the first position card but then I have a lot of opinions from this forum regarding the last two cards and I'm so confused.

The question is, how does he feel about me?

So I have the
Hierophant, 7 pentacles, 3 wands. (Raider t deck) ��

To me I think Hierophant is a card of commitment regarding feelings but then I saw 7 pentacles and I always felt two things with this card, one meaning is rejection and another is he as money issues, then the final card is 3 of wands... recently I read somewhere that it meant for longing for the person but In my own views I always felt that he was looking elsewhere or looking to see what else was out there .

What are you opinions regarding feelings on such a great card in the beginning but such negative cards at the end ?

Heirophant is linked to traditional values and commitment, 7P may suggest he's been working on this for a while or else he's taking a break to take stock and the 3W suggests there's return on the investment he made.

Sulis

Moderator note - Feedback

Hi here2learn,

Could you please leave some feedback for each person who has replied here and in your other thread: 9 pentacles , 3 pentacles, king of cups feelings

Here are some feedback tips from the posting rules:
Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.

No more replies here please until that's been done.

Sulis - moderator

here2learn

So sorry for the late reply I had family emergency calls.
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback.

So sulis, that's such a different way to look at the 3 of wands, I never thought of that. I was so confused because someone had even told me it relates to travel ☺️

here2learn

Headincloud I like this interpretation. It feels right with the return of this person coming back so that's another great way to see 3 of wands too. A great combination.
A lot of people see. The heirophant as someone narrow minded and let's face it people can be. So this combination is making sense.