His feelings

rafa_marinho

Hi! I did 3 cards spread to help my friend.
She had an argument with a boy she has been dating :( he said they were going out with his friends (she doesnt know them yet but she wants) but he suddenly gave up and told a lemmy excuse and then she started the argument. In the beginning of the relationship they had a similar fight and they dont talk to each other since friday
I did a 3 card spread about his feelings to know if he misses her and want to make things right.
I got: 8 P + Ace W + 5 C
I think he misses her and is regretted about what he did (5 C). The 8 P might indicate he is busy now (i know he is doing exames in the college this week) but he is excited to look for her to make things right, a new start for them (Ace W).
What do you guys think?
Deck: RW deck

helloitsme

I agree with your reading, but I would read 8 pentacles to mean that he wants to work on the relationship to make it better.

rafa_marinho

I agree with your reading, but I would read 8 pentacles to mean that he wants to work on the relationship to make it better.

She talked a lot about his exames that i dont even thought on this way about 8 P hahahha thanks a lot