What are his intentions ?

Cassano

hi I have tried a spread to find out a guy I have been buddies with for quite a while. He seems to always come in and out of my life. I feel that I need to get to the bottom of this. Resolve or dissolve. !! So I tried this spread.
Why isn't he willing to commit ? magician. Now here I think because he knows he is in control ? He knows he has a power over me. So he doesn't need to commit ?

What is his priority in life. THE TOWER . He needs to sort out all his problems. And yes he does have a few.

Does he want a steady partner ? 2 pentacles. He is juggling the idea. Not sure yet. Trying to decide.

How does he feel towards me. ACE OF WANDS !!!! Now this is it. Would it mean he feels passionate about me. As it cannot be the start of feelings as we have know each other for 3 years.

What do I need to know page pentacles. BE PATIENT !!

Near future for us. 6 wands. Now for me this cards says victory. We shall be happy together.

I would appreciate all comments and advice please. I am still learning.

Amanda

Just some quick thoughts for you...

Why isn't he willing to commit ? magician. Now here I think because he knows he is in control ? He knows he has a power over me. So he doesn't need to commit ?

Perhaps he is trying to maintain an image -- magicians never tell their secrets so they seem to have a special power to dazzle and amaze others.

What is his priority in life. THE TOWER . He needs to sort out all his problems. And yes he does have a few.

He needs to tear down some walls?

Does he want a steady partner ? 2 pentacles. He is juggling the idea. Not sure yet. Trying to decide.

Perhaps he feels he would have to give something up in order to get a partner. It could be those walls or that image.

How does he feel towards me. ACE OF WANDS !!!! Now this is it. Would it mean he feels passionate about me. As it cannot be the start of feelings as we have know each other for 3 years.

Are you like a flame all the moths are drawn to? Or is he?

What do I need to know page pentacles. BE PATIENT !!

Perhaps you should trying offering him something or enticing him with something?

Near future for us. 6 wands. Now for me this cards says victory. We shall be happy together.

Perhaps you continue to follow the leader for the near future.

I would appreciate all comments and advice please. I am still learning.

Just my take, hope it helps!

Cassano

What are his intentions

hi. Regarding the page pentacles and comment by Amanda. Perhaps you should offer him something entice him ? Well I have been available every time he decided to appear. It is now that I take a decision to not be so available until he shows some form of commitment. What could the page mean besides ?

Amanda

hi. Regarding the page pentacles and comment by Amanda. Perhaps you should offer him something entice him ? Well I have been available every time he decided to appear. It is now that I take a decision to not be so available until he shows some form of commitment. What could the page mean besides ?

Hm.. could you take up a new interest in something to learn? Perhaps something he is already involved with or interested in?

Cassano

What are his intentions

Well whenever we chat it's always about work as I know
How much he loves his work. He has no hobbies. So the page here
Must mean something else. I show him a lot of interest. And I know
For a fact that I made The mistake of saying I love you. That scared him

But he still keeps me there It's like he doesn't want to commit but
Doesn't want to completely quit.

headincloud

Why isn't he willing to commit ? magician. Focused energy towards learning a skill or goal, he's wrapped up in work.

What is his priority in life. THE TOWER . Change and disruption, something in his life is hampering him, old structures, mind sets, routines and the like.

Does he want a steady partner ? 2 pentacles. How would he balance it seems to be coming up for questioning.

How does he feel towards me. ACE OF WANDS Movement, green light.

What do I need to know page pentacles. Making long term realistic plans, studying, frugality, school, attention to detail, a written message.

Near future for us. 6 wands. Success is a possibility here.

Cassano

What are his intentions

head in cloud. You seem to know this man. The magician meaning he s wrapped up in work is perfect. He is a workaholic. The tower meaning disruption is also good as he has split up from a 2 year relationship and has a business venture that needs to be shut down. I still cannot seem to understand my position as the page of pents. It seems that when I open to much with this man he withdraws. He says that he doesn't want to hurt me. Cannot quite understand. I feel that it is more him not being able to open up emotionally

decan

Your question: What are his intentions ?

Magician (Why isn't he willing to commit?) + 2 of Pentacles (Does he want a steady partner?):
With these two cards I have a sense of a "player", changing.
Ace of Wands (How does he feel towards me): I think "passion and sexuality" are depicted in this card but not necessarily deep emotions.

Page of Pentacles (What do I need to know): here my interpretation is that you need to be practical, your feet firmly on the ground, and to call a cat a cat.

Concerning the Tower card I can't add something really relevant compared to the other comments.
The 6 of Wands is actually a good card even though it isn't a card that shows shared emotions and love (the 2 of Cups for the future position would have been better maybe). The man who rides his horse seems focused on his own personal interest, going his way freely with some successes.

headincloud

There's nothing really to say the page is you for sure, what you need to know for example could be that he's making work orientated plans and generally wrapped up with work with the magician. I wonder if it's giving you a general overview of his intentions but not from a romantic perspective.

decan

I am wondering this as well Headincloud :)

Of course if currently he is concerned about his work, emotions could be in the background. Therefore he can be sincere but not entirely available.

This Tower that I didn't interpret could speak about "a building site" (in a bad state) in some way, therefore maybe work is the priority presently. It depends on the context I don't know.

What do you think Cassano? Is he someone serious but with concerns at work?