A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

BlueLotus

Ten of Swords - Disillusion

Although I am not sure whether this card is supposed to be a wakeup call, sort of a warning against building hopes, or a bad omen. But I would like to think the former, as there is still some hope...!

It depicts nine swords being crossed by a single sword.
An owl hovers above; a sign of death, and bad luck.

It is not one of my favorite cards but it could be a warning that what the mind has been contemplating and planning on may not be fulfilled either because it was built on false assumptions, and probably something else took place along the way, or because it was not good in the first place .

Something has to go, to die.

But all is not lost, because it would leave the mind free to contemplate on other options, new string of constructive thoughts.

CreativeFire

25 March - 4 of Swords - Rest

Drew the 4 of Swords again. Obviously I need some MORE rest and I had an early night last night and all. :)

Had another good look at this card and it seems very "calm" looking. I think it is the uncluttered or clean look of the hillside - it is not a "busy" card which makes me think of clearing the mind of thoughts to rest.

CreativeFire

mj07

Two of Coins

somehow I think this card is telling me to balance my checkbook! ack, that won't happen! okay, looking for deeper meanings... drawing a blank... same thing happened yesterday when I got the Three of Coins...

starsongs

Sacred Circle Card A Day, March 25

Ace of Discs, Abundance

A Disc with mistletoe is suspended in air over an ancient stone circle.

I've been prompted to do some serious cleaning today..getting down to it. The book describes a surge of raw energy enabling something to be made manifest in the physical world! Hurray :D

In the larger picture this card is welcomed with the other process cards as the energy and resources to accomplish a variety of projects. The Stone circle makes me think of receiving inspiration from ancient sources that perhaps had been ignored or forgotten.

Starsongs

**edited to correct typos**

sharon

March 25

Well, instead of a card a day, my deck decided it was a three card day.

I was shuffling the deck and the following 3 cards fell on the floor -

The web, 5 cups and the tower.

I knew immediately what they reminding me off and what they were telling me and to be honest it gave me hope and reassured me at a time when i most need it.
Although this was taking the cards in the other order.

Regards, Sharon.

BlueLotus

Five of cups -- Regret

I had also the five of cups, entitled regret come up in my drawing today.

It reminds me to look at the half full cup rather than the half empty cup, and enjoy what there is, instead of regretting what could or should have been.

I may need to especially look at some close personal relationships in a new perspective, and not give up due to boredom or unfullfilment at the moment, as immediate gratification may not be feasible .

Nitegoddess

March 26 ... Knight of Cups

I dont believe I have ever drawn this card..
I am going to upstate Michigan in the morning to see my nephew. I haven't seen him since Christmas..
I believe this card is telling me to open up. I have had a hard 3 months in school and illnesses that surround me. I am ready to see what will present itself.

contrascarpe

March 26- The Lord

It's been a few days since my last pull. Extensive traveling coupled with a touch of the flu has brought my energy down.

That is why this is a good card for today :)

The Lord, or its better known counterpart, The Emporer, is usually the fatherly, masculine card. But the SC book advises that I am entering into a time of great energy. Of course after what I have just gone through, ANY energy would be great right about now, lol.

Dan

CreativeFire

26 March - Ace of Cups - Spirituality

I was excited to see a card other than Swords come up today. I feel a good change from concentrating on thoughts and problems - work!

Being a Friday, I was looking forward to coming home and spending time with my family and enjoying life for a while. :D Also looked forward to having some time to really play with the SC deck.

CreativeFire

mj07

Six of Discs

hmmm... this is the third day in a row I've pulled a disc! wow!

this card is very beautiful, the discs are tinted with rainbow colours and decorated with flowers. however, just glancing at the card and not reading the description I feel like they're guarding the entrance to a passage tomb?

overall I think this one is telling me to cheer up, though!