A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

mj07

Five of Cups AGAIN!!

okay, twice this week I've gotten the six of swords, and the following day the 5 of cups! Now I'm REALLY intregued! I don't usually pay THAT much attention to my daily card as I normally do a three-card spread in the morning. I end up focusing more on that.

Five of cups, this time I checked the book to find out what those flowers mean: they're "bindweed", they're very stubborn (even though I think they're realy pretty!) only twining from left to right. This Sacred Circle card really illustrates that in the five of cups, the fallen ones didn't just fall over and spill out accidentally: there was something at work to MAKE them fall over, they wouldn't willingly have done so. After all, look how stable the other three cups are in the background?

For me, the combination of the 6 of swords followed by the 5 of cups is saying use your mind to think more positively and stop crying over spilled milk (or wine!) b/c there's nothing you could have done (mentally or emotionally) to have prevented it!

BAH!

BlueLotus

I drew a card today and got the Queen of Cups.

It is being described as Intuition.

But for me it depicts my own mother who passed away almost eight years ago, but who I had been thinking a lot about lately; But it also may be my sister, who I haven't seen in years; both are Pisces.

This card desribes them to the T.

From the book
"........She reminds women to stop thinking of themselves purely as mother, housekeeper, or career woman, and reaffirm the mysterious and sensuous side of their natures"
.......She is highly imaginative, intuitive and artistic and possibly clairvoyant. "

My intuition must have been working overtime lately, on their birthday anniversaries, to produce such a lovely card at this particular time.

13thFaeChylde

14 March ~ Queen of Swords

WOW....the appearance of this card is very timely.

The predominant colors in this card are yellow and purple, and I'm looking right at a vase filled with daffodils and purple hyacinths that my daughter picked yesterday. Two of my fave colors, esp. when together.

Primroses are growing at the feet of the maiden, and I decided just yesterday to plant some primroses around my weeping pussy willow tree.

The whole card looks like my yard right at this moment...clear blue sky and all. I have rabbits living in my woods and I have a yellow dress *and* a sword! I'm thinking photo op! haha

Power of imagination and positive thought...my latest quote goes like this...

“Whatever we focus on is bound to expand. Where we see the negative, we call forth more negative. And where we see the positive, we call forth more positive. Having loved and lost, I now love more passionately. Having won and lost, I now win more soberly. Having tasted the bitter, I now savor the sweet.”

~ Marianne Williamson

This Queen is very much me according to the description. She is telling me to get off my butt and to break free of restrictions...whether they're real or just in my mind.

starsongs

March 14 ~ 2 of Swords ~ Opposition

This is the card of the week too, and certainly very different than the World Tree that was my card of the day yesterday. I take note that this is the 3rd 2 I've chosen, having drawn the 2 of wands twice last week. Possibly some issues of duality, choices to be made, balancing to do? We'll see...

The Stone circle makes me think of a continuum, rather than 2 things opposing, so perhaps the opposition sets up a situation where you go back and forth over something, trying to see both sides until it can be resolved either within the self, or with another...then the energies flow around again

starsongs

Ruby7

My Sacred Circle deck has been demanding my attention lately and this is a great thread so I thought I would join in.

The 6 of discs is my card today......"Bounty"

I couldn't do some of the things I wanted to do today due to a lack of money, but tomorrow is my payday and I will have more than enough money tomorrow for whatever I need.

I am having a low energy pathetic day, and I see this card as a reminder that I am not lacking for anything even though I may feel like it today. Right in front of what looks like a dark hole in the ground (where I am today) are 6 bright shiny illuminated discs with pretty pink flowers.

Off to read the book and see what it says about this card,

Ruby7

sharon

March 14- The Green Man

Hi All,

There must be something that i have to start as i keep getting this card in every spread that i do lately (and ones that others do for me)

Still relaxed after yesterday and its just been a day of relaxation and feeling peaceful. One of the thoughts that come to mind is being or getting in touch with nature - whether the countryside or our environment or our own personal natures.

It also serves as a bit of a reminder of my home in autumn - we had a big patch of blackberry bramble in the garden- always bountiful no matter how much we neglected it. There were many blackberry and apple pies made, i can almost smell them cooking!

Regards, Sharon

Phoenyx*

Daily card: March 15, 2004

3 of Swords Rx: well, upright, it would be Discord and disharmony. Reversed, maybe instead of going against the current, I'll be going *with* the current, and things will be easier for my last week in micro.

Nitegoddess

March 15 ..Death

change, endings, a new cycle.. I can see t his midterms are finished. On to new and exciting things.

13thFaeChylde

Ace of Wands ~ Creativity

I've felt restless and unsatisfied with many various aspects of my life...nothing is the way I want it. Sometimes I just want to strike a match and start all over.

This card is telling me to trust my feelings, and pursue my dreams. Also, that the awesome craft idea I had yesterday can and should be done.

mj07

The Star

Today I got the star. I honestly have no idea what that's supposed to mean. I think I have too many images of Xmas cards in my head b/c that's all I can think of when I look at this...

... something bright shining in the sky, even though it's very dark out?