A few Eros Oracle readings

dancing_moon

CLOSED

Hi guys,

I'm offering a few Eros Oracle readings for feedback.

:heart: Only love, sex, and romance questions.
:heart: You need to be one of the parties involved.
:heart: If the question isn't readily feedback-able (e.g. future-based or dealing with the other person's feelings), I still expect decent feedback, so ask those at your own peril. :D

I'll take 5 today.

1. Bonny - done - FB
2. scorpiogirl - done - FB
3. Espirito - done - FB
4. lepleadian - done - FB
5. CosmicBeing - done - FB

Bonny

Hi Dancing Moon,

I would love one.

Q. Even though he and I cannot be together at this time , is c faithful towards me?

scorpiogirl

Hi I would love to sit.
Is M hoping for us to be committed?
Thank you.

Espirito

Hi..

May i sit?

If you want i can do a reading to you to.

My Q.
What's voney feelings for me? And what i feel for her?

dancing_moon

Hi Dancing Moon,

I would love one.

Q. Even though he and I cannot be together at this time , is c faithful towards me?

Hi Bonny,

The deck gives me Embarrassment, so I'd say yes, he is. This is a card of decency, restrained sexuality, and possibly caring about how one comes across to others.

Hope this helps. :)

lepleadian

could i ask what will happen for me and T till january?

dancing_moon

Hi I would love to sit.
Is M hoping for us to be committed?
Thank you.

I got Guilt, and it doesn't look like he does at this point, sorry to say. :( He seems to enjoy dangerous, prohibited relationships more, and he probably associates commitment with those dreaded 'chains' on his freedom.

Sorry it wasn't more positive. :(

Bonny

Hi Bonny,

The deck gives me Embarrassment, so I'd say yes, he is. This is a card of decency, restrained sexuality, and possibly caring about how one comes across to others.

Hope this helps. :)

Ha! Ha! That's beautiful! Thank you I very rarely think about or ask about this because it's so sensitive. Thanks for handling it so well! He is extremely aware of judgements from others and wouldn't want to hurt me as he cares about me. Thank you. It does help :)

CosmicBeing

My sex/romance life for month of December, January, & February (just asking for a card for net 3 months)?

If that is okay.

scorpiogirl

I got Guilt, and it doesn't look like he does at this point, sorry to say. :( He seems to enjoy dangerous, prohibited relationships more, and he probably associates commitment with those dreaded 'chains' on his freedom.

Sorry it wasn't more positive. :(

Very possible but I don't know. He hints often we would be good together, etc. But I just feel something is holding him back, insecurity, fear etc. He is a bit shy to express his feelings too. We haven't had the talk yet lol. And I feel we should, at least to know where I stand. Or if it will stay as it is.
Thank you for the reading.