A few Eros Oracle readings

dancing_moon

Hi..

May i sit?

If you want i can do a reading to you to.

My Q.
What's voney feelings for me? And what i feel for her?

Thank you for the offer, honest feedback will be enough. :)

Her feelings for you: Dissatisfaction
She's unhappy about the relationship for some reason. It seems like she expected more from it, or you, than actually happened. It could be that she's difficult to please in general, or that something happened that soured the relationship for her.

Your feelings for her: Ecstasy
You, on the other hand, seem to be absolutely happy with her. :) She's everything you want at this point, and she makes you feel wonderful even by simply being around.

Let me know if this makes sense. :)

dancing_moon

Ha! Ha! That's beautiful! Thank you I very rarely think about or ask about this because it's so sensitive. Thanks for handling it so well! He is extremely aware of judgements from others and wouldn't want to hurt me as he cares about me. Thank you. It does help :)

Thanks for your feedback, Bonny. Good luck to you!

Very possible but I don't know. He hints often we would be good together, etc. But I just feel something is holding him back, insecurity, fear etc. He is a bit shy to express his feelings too. We haven't had the talk yet lol. And I feel we should, at least to know where I stand. Or if it will stay as it is.
Thank you for the reading.

Could be that the card reflected his shyness. :) Hope it'll clear out soon!

Espirito

Thank you for the offer, honest feedback will be enough. :)

Her feelings for you: Dissatisfaction
She's unhappy about the relationship for some reason. It seems like she expected more from it, or you, than actually happened. It could be that she's difficult to please in general, or that something happened that soured the relationship for her.

Your feelings for her: Ecstasy
You, on the other hand, seem to be absolutely happy with her. :) She's everything you want at this point, and she makes you feel wonderful even by simply being around.

Let me know if this makes sense. :)

Thanks for the reading.
We in the past date, but actually we are only friends.

Makes sense, i tell you why.

I notice, that she is being sad with something, maybe she want's more from me.
I like her very much, my emotions go higher when i speak with her.
I trade some messages with her, and she told me that she wants to be alone, because she is feeling that nothing have sense to her.

Thanks for the reading, very well!

dancing_moon

could i ask what will happen for me and T till january?

I drew Fear for your question. I don't see much development in your relationship with this card, because one of you (or both) is too afraid to open up. If this is a work relationship, there's a possibility of that being somewhat of an obstacle, as many people have strict ethics codes with regards to romance.

Let me know if this resonates. :)

dancing_moon

Thanks for the reading.
We in the past date, but actually we are only friends.

Makes sense, i tell you why.

I notice, that she is being sad with something, maybe she want's more from me.
I like her very much, my emotions go higher when i speak with her.
I trade some messages with her, and she told me that she wants to be alone, because she is feeling that nothing have sense to her.

Thanks for the reading, very well!

Thanks for your detailed feedback! It could be that she's just not in the best place emotionally right now. Best of luck to you!

lepleadian

I drew Fear for your question. I don't see much development in your relationship with this card, because one of you (or both) is too afraid to open up. If this is a work relationship, there's a possibility of that being somewhat of an obstacle, as many people have strict ethics codes with regards to romance.

Let me know if this resonates. :)
it makes sense at least for me..i hope there will be changes[emoji22]

Sent from my T01 using Tapatalk

dancing_moon

My sex/romance life for month of December, January, & February (just asking for a card for net 3 months)?

If that is okay.

Sure. :) I need all the practice I can get. :thumbsup:

December: Coyness
There probably won't be much in December, as you're not feeling at your best. I have a feeling you'll have admirers and will probably be asked out, but you'll be steering clear of romance and focusing on yourself instead.

January: Ecstasy
There will be a new development in January. It seems like a crush or revived hope for you in that department. :) I think you'll be in a much happier place in January regardless of whether it's shared with a partner or not, and if there is a relationship, it'll be very happy and fulfilling.

February: Undress
I see you much more confident and self-sufficient in February. You'll be able to accept some parts of yourself that you had trouble accepting previously, and you'll be happy just being you, flaws and all. While I don't see a particular relationship that month, you'll be incredibly attractive to others, and you won't be shy about expressing your own interest towards them. :)

Hope this makes sense. :)

dancing_moon

it makes sense at least for me..i hope there will be changes[emoji22]

I'd appreciate a little more feedback if possible. :) Is this a work relationship? Do you think T has reservations against being with you?

Thanks!

lepleadian

i'm sorry i was watching a movie. Her is my crush. i go many times at his office. He is like my advisor. but he is young. He works with my cousin. My cousin is his boss. he is restricted by this i guess

CosmicBeing

Sure. :) I need all the practice I can get. :thumbsup:

December: Coyness
There probably won't be much in December, as you're not feeling at your best. I have a feeling you'll have admirers and will probably be asked out, but you'll be steering clear of romance and focusing on yourself instead.

This is very true there are admirers and being asked out. But, I need to work through my own emotions/self for this month. I am not feeling the greatest this month...so I need to take care of self.

update: I was asked out... I went out. It was okay...but went back to focusing on myself. That was a little before christmas

January: Ecstasy
There will be a new development in January. It seems like a crush or revived hope for you in that department. :) I think you'll be in a much happier place in January regardless of whether it's shared with a partner or not, and if there is a relationship, it'll be very happy and fulfilling.

update: Yea a crush/revived hope... but other than that a dead month.

I can't speak much on this right now. But, it's goo that I will be happier and in a better place...at least hopefully emotionally. I been having horrible anxiety this month, December. Be good if that changes in January.

February: Undress
I see you much more confident and self-sufficient in February. You'll be able to accept some parts of yourself that you had trouble accepting previously, and you'll be happy just being you, flaws and all. While I don't see a particular relationship that month, you'll be incredibly attractive to others, and you won't be shy about expressing your own interest towards them. :)
:thumbsup:
I am taking up weight training. So hopefully that will make me feel good about my body.

update: I am gaing some confidence and self-sufficiency. Accepting some of my flaws... trying to just be happy. Idk who I am attractive to this month...haven't flirt with anyone honestly.

Hope this makes sense. :)

While the only solid feedback I can give is for December. I gave what I could for January & February.

Thank you for the reading :)