a good tarot reader aspects of planets

light2000

Hi all!!

I dont nothing of astrology. But i´m curious, you know at aspects of the planets give a good tarot reader?

I had heard that the 7 th house is very important at a tarot reader, is that true?
And what signs do a good tarot reader at that house?
And the moon, is important, too?

Like i had said i dont know nothing of astrology, only a few meanings of the signs. If you know what aspects make a good tarot reader, can you say me what they are?

Thanks a lot.

TemperanceAngel

Interesting thread, I have been told such things about my chart.

1. That I can make money from the esoteric and

2. I have good planets for being a Tarot Reader (?).

Check out my chart if you like:

9:30pm
Bendigo, Victoria, Australia

Moongold

Temperance Angel ~

I can see how your Tarot abilities may be reflected in your chart. You have a Pisces Ascendant which means that you can act as reflector for others - a mirror. You’re also a double Cancer which can give you significant empathy and warmth.

Your Sun is trine Neptune and Pluto which can make people insightful , creative and intuitive.. . The Pluto aspect makes you positive and forward looking. Neptune in Sagittarius would give you spiritual vision. Chiron squares your Moon in Cancer, so there has been a psychic wound there somewhere, and this would add to your understanding of people.

So those things alone would assist the development of skills in Tarot but somewhere along the line you would have made a choice to read

Mercury in your 6th House could account for your interest in health and healing, and Jupiter in Scorpio would inspire you to teach what you know.

Your 4th and 5th Houses are really strong and clearly home, family, creativity and close relationships are important to you.

There is a lot more there as well, but this is enough for the purpose of this thread. In relation to light2000’s enquiry, I would look in a chart for signs of intuition, feeling, empathy and spiritual vision. The Pisces connection is always a significant factor. Your Pisces Ascendant and Jupiter in the 9th House (the House of higher learning) are almost certain signs of interest and capacity to help people spiritually and to access the unknown. . What is more, Pisces Ascendants have little self-interest in doing this.

So TA, your chart is really quite strong in indicators for the life and career you’ve chosen.

There are some downsides too but you are probably aware of those and they are not relevant here. The Sagittarian influence and Mercury in Leo would have gotten you into some difficulties in the past, no doubt, but your chart has a very positive and strong foundation. This is only a brief summary however.

light2000

Hi moongold!! Can you give your opinion about mine?
There are only a thing, i dont know the hour excatly and if i born 3h 5 i have the ascendent at cancer if was 3 H 15 i have leo.I identify a litle more whith cancer, but...

Planetary positions

planet sign degree house motion
Sun Virgo 18°44'04 03 direct
Moon Gemini 04°38'58 11 direct
Mercury Virgo 17°42'26 03 direct
Venus Virgo 23°31'12 03 direct
Mars Cancer 22°12'17 12 direct
Jupiter Leo 26°27'44 02 direct
Saturn Virgo 17°26'36 03 direct
Uranus Scorpio 17°52'41 04 direct
Neptune Sagittarius 17°45'58 05 direct
Pluto Libra 17°56'54 04 direct
True Node Virgo 08°25'14 02 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Leo 01°21'54
2nd House Leo 21°43'43
3rd House Virgo 16°16'06
Imum Coeli Libra 17°10'28
5th House Scorpio 23°45'23
6th House Capricorn 00°08'47
Descendant Aquarius 01°21'54
8th House Aquarius 21°43'43
9th House Pisces 16°16'06
Medium Coeli Aries 17°10'28
11th House Taurus 23°45'23
12th House Cancer 00°08'47

Major aspects
Sun Conjunction Mercury 1°02
Sun Conjunction Venus 4°47
Sun Sextile Mars 3°28
Sun Conjunction Saturn 1°17
Sun Sextile Uranus 0°51
Sun Square Neptune 0°58
Moon Sextile Ascendant 4°14
Mercury Conjunction Venus 5°49
Mercury Sextile Mars 4°30
Mercury Conjunction Saturn 0°15
Mercury Sextile Uranus 0°11
Mercury Square Neptune 0°04
Venus Sextile Mars 1°19
Venus Sextile Uranus 5°38
Venus Square Neptune 5°45
Mars Sextile Saturn 4°46
Mars Trine Uranus 4°19
Mars Square Pluto 4°15
Saturn Sextile Uranus 0°26
Saturn Square Neptune 0°19
Neptune Sextile Pluto 0°11

So can you give me a opinion? What spiritual qualaties do i have?

Moongold

light2000 ~

Hi, I have just briefly woken up. Could you give me your birthdate? You really need a time of birth as well and one can onlly ever give indications not the definitive word :)

light2000

Ok. I was borned at 3H15m a.m. 12 de setember 1979. Coimbra, Portugal.
I only said my born place because i think that i have one hour less than England, because of the summer shedule.So if i was borned at England was 2h15m.

And yes i know that is an indication, and i apreaciate a lot your help.
Thanks.

Moongold

Hi Light2000,

Well, you’ve got a really interesting chart. To do your chart justice requires more time than I have but could be a useful and enjoyable exercise for you.

The immediate impressions I have are of the significant Virgo influence. Your North Node, Saturn, Mercury, Sun and Venus are all in Virgo. Do you have the preference and gift of attention to detail that Virgo often brings?

Your Moon is in Gemini which can mean that intellectual stimulation is really important to you. You are a natural leader and your Ascendant and Jupiter in Leo give you lots of energy in that direction. Your Sun in Virgo and the 3rd House gives you curiosity and a thirst for truth. This will definitely aid your interest and growth in Tarot. Your Sun and Saturn both have positive aspects to Chiron which would give you empathy with others and could possibly lean to an interest in healing work with others.

You’ve got a few challenges in your chart and working with those will push your individual growth. For example Saturn squares your Neptune in the 5th House. I think this means that you need to really work to bring some creative dreams to fruition but when you do, these will be quite something.

There are some really strong and interesting trends in your chart and I suggest you spend some time learning a little about astrology so that you can make the most use of them. I do not have the time to do it for you but I think there are treasures to be uncovered, and your journey is still in the very early stages.

My immediate impression is that you would be approaching your Tarot from a a different place than someone like Temperance Angel but you will certainly bring a cutting edge and unique vision to your explorations. Your chart is what you make of it - so put that incisive Virgo edge to work :).

I suggest you go to www.astro.com, key in your details and see what they say to begin with. This is really good place to start.

Many blessings :)

Moongold

I should explain that I am also simply learning astrology and these are my own somewhat tentative comments.

What does make a person a good Tarot Reader? There are as many different qualities as people. Some people are intuitive readers and others are not. I guess the first thing I should have stated is the principles that I use to judge a good Tarot reader. Others may use different principles, and might debate mine competely.

Some people here are brilliant Tarot readers and have a kind of scientific intuition, which is different from mine.

Light2000,that is why I'd really encourage you to commence your own study. I think there are powerful things in your chart but it is better for you to discover them, and this could be a wonderful journey, as it has been for me.

light2000

Hi and thanks again Moon gold. I have some bocks of astrology, but is only for begginers and dont teatch how make charts.
Saying the truth i have interess at everthing of the spiritual life. I have started at the tarot early and my interess at astrology was abot that time, too. But i´m lot positive person and I see spiritual only for the positive side.

I never ask anyone to do my chart, i have a book (for begginers) that explai a litle and do the chart but dont teacth how is done. Do you know a good book for me, to learn astrology? The book that i had told you is Astrology kit by Grant Lewi and Liz Greene.

Maybe if i have a good book of astrology, i can read my chart.
So i think that i will take your advice. I dont have interess by magic, i love Reiki and everthing that talk about healer, tarot, folow the intuition and try to understand nature, so i think taht astrology can be a good next step.
But you had say that me chart is interessing, why?Is becausei have a lot of things at virgo?I think that i have some qualities of that sign, i am a lot perfecionist(really a lot), i see all the details(i use them at tarot readings) but i´m not organize, i hate people saying what to do, i like being my own boss.
I have a lot of crazy dreams like you had said, but i think i havent the streght and courage to finish them( to come true).

If i start at astrology you give me some tips?

Hmm, i read again your post and is true i have thirst of true.

Moongold

Dear light2000 ~

You can get a copy of your chart at www.astro.com for free. And they will also give you a basic analysis which is a good place to begin. There is a link here to some good books and I'll go and find it for you.

One I have found very useful is Understanding the Birth Chart by Kevin Burk. Lllewellyn Publications, 2002 ISBN 1 56718 088 4 but there are many more.

Here is the link to many resources. Post any queries you have here. :) There are many people who are helpful.