a good tarot reader aspects of planets

isthmus nekoi

true node is actually equivalent to the north node. South node is not marked, but it is directly opposite north node. So if you have True node in 11 degrees Aquarius, that's your north node - and your south node would be 11 degrees Leo.

autumn star

Hi light - sorry about the wait - I took a look at your boyfriends chart.

I think that some of the reason why he might have been experiencing some difficulties recently is because of his saturn return- this when saturn returns has completed it's cycle of the 12 houses and returns to it's original place in the birth chart - it happens to everyone when they are around 28 - 30. Many people find this to be a difficult time - I wish that I could tell you more about it but I have not experienced it myself.

I found you some links so that you can know more about it -

http://accessnewage.com/ZSCOPE/ZSATURN/HTM

www.newage-directory.com/saturn.html

Good news is that transiting Saturn is now moving away from his natal saturn, so I think that things should get easier. Saturn wont be moving into his 12th house for a while - not until it is half way through leo - which should be in about a year or so. People say that if Saturn goes through your 12th house after your saturn return then it is easier to deal with.

Your boyfriend has some benificial transits coming up later in the year too - saturn trine jupiter and neptune, and jupiter conjunct uranus. Right now, he had jupiter opposition jupiter - and since jupiter is transiting libra - the sign of legal matters, that could be contributing to his problems - but the transit is set to end soon.

Hope that helps - Good luck to you and your boyfriend - I hope that everything goes well for you both.

autumn :)

light2000

Thanks autumn star, it helped a lot. Now i will see the links that you posted.

autumn star

happy to help

I think that the 2nd link gives better information than the first :)

Reverie

Thanks isthmus nekoi :)
That makes my north node 14 degrees in pisces and my south node 14 degrees in virgo.

TemperanceAngel

Moongold said:
There are some downsides too but you are probably aware of those and they are not relevant here. The Sagittarian influence and Mercury in Leo would have gotten you into some difficulties in the past, no doubt, but your chart has a very positive and strong foundation. This is only a brief summary however.
Ah, I knew I had read this somewhere. At the time of reading this I was a little confused by what you think may have gotten me into trouble in the past Moongold?

Interestingly I was in my work the other day and the reader for the day was an astrologer, so she said she would look at my chart as she wasn't busy :)

The Mercury in Leo came up, and she stated that was great for being a reader as it means "leadership" and that I would also have the ability to "stop someone talking too much in a reading, for if someone is talking a lot then it's hard to do their reading. This combined with things like Cancer Moon means I would do it in an empathetic manner and not be abrupt or rude."

Interesting....

rainwolf

Wizzle~
If you are still reading this thread, what could you tell me about my sun as a "vehicle"? It is about 2 degrees away from my saturn and that makes me wonder. Here is a link to the picture of it, my DOB is 12-5-86, 521 PM, Redlands, CA, USA

My Birthchart

I know somewhere in my chart it says that I have a planet in a good aspect for reading cards, and I think it is neptune. Every once in a while, I am able to go into intuitive modes for a while, and I can read cards better than other times.

Thanks wizzle