A skill being developed: 2 of pentacles

Reverie

Closed

Hi all!

Okay, the 2 of pentacles from the Fenestra deck repeatedly appears as my boyfriend's feelings for me (I call him my boyfriend, but his emotional commitment to me is questionable). It also appeared as his feelings for me when we make love. I'm sorry, is that TMI?

I normally would be concerned with a RW 2 of pentacles with that worried look on his face, but this man in the Fenestra deck looks so... sexy... and so skilled.

He's taking his feelings in stride.

He takes each high, each low, he juggles. Who or what else is he juggling? Why am I represented as an infinity sign (8), and why is each pentacle being sent from a high to a low. Will he catch me if I fall ?

He's confident.

He's moving freely with that wave.

It doesn't seem like there is anything incredibly deep here (defensive thought) - is that just the way he is with everybody?

PS: I don't know why, but why am I so focused on bisexual as perhaps being an issue? Am I crazy? I hope it's not, but I wonder.

JylliM

One of the meanings of two of pentacles for me is a physical relationship. Lots of sexual energy!

Reverie

One of the meanings of two of pentacles for me is a physical relationship. Lots of sexual energy!

Yeah, it's crazy. It's crazy the intensity of our attraction to each other and the intensity of the sexual energy between us. I'm at a loss each time. But he says it's not enough to make us compatible.

JylliM

I think the two of cups would be more promising for a long term relationship...But enjoy what you've got - it seems like you're making memories to keep you warm in your old age!

Reverie

I think the two of cups would be more promising for a long term relationship...But enjoy what you've got - it seems like you're making memories to keep you warm in your old age!

No. I'm looking for stability.

JylliM

Looks to me (and it is just me!) like the cards are telling you to look elsewhere then.

WalesWoman

2 of Pentacles is not stability... while most of the time 2's are finding a balance, this two is more like a see-saw ride in my mind. It's juggling, slipping and sliding in the sand, not solid ground, emotional storms and there is also a connection with playfulness, risk taking too, lest those things that be tossed be fragile and easily broken... so I'd say 2 Pents is having fun, but being cautious enough not to over balance getting involved in the storms, walking a fine line between emotional and a more solid relationship. Just playing around, but it's fun... until he drops the balls and breaks them.... or a rogue wave slams him and sucks him out in the undertow.

Reverie

Thank you. I know tarot makes us want to label everything which is the point! But I wonder if this would be a start that could lead into something else. In any case I had an injury and it seems the relationship is going to be working for now, though I can't deny being desirous of something more solid.

Reverie

How are you able to predict something catastrophic happening? And I'm having fun too :)