A spread for those who've been unceremoniously dumped by total A-Holes!

The crowned one

I thought A-holes are designed to dump?? :D OK sorry :)

rcb30872

The crowned one said:
I thought A-holes are designed to dump?? :D OK sorry :)
Oh, so true :p

SilentBreeze

Kamic bitch slap...I like that. LOL. I too wish I had known of such a spread earlier, but at the moment have no need of it. But I know plenty of people I can use it on. Anyway, I like the spread.

Dolphin_Dreamer

I love that you had the ingenuity and creativity to write this! Amazing and hilarious spread. I read it to a friend of mine and she and I both laughed our A's off :D This reminded me to stop being/taking things so seriously when it comes to tarot and reading (which I have become progressively boring with lol)

ALST123

Absolutely fantastic. I have need of that spread at the moment. It made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for the enlightenment!

Smiles,
Ax.

Bartmanhomer

I might use this spread. Seems looks a good thread to use.

LadySquee

How would you see an Ace in the karmic bitch slap position?

Sonia Doris

I'm asking myself these questions every day, and the bad thing is that I realise that I'm stupid into falling for major A-holes, but still I can't help it...

Maybe this spread will help me, thanks!!! :-D

Iceman18

What is a good question to keep in mind for this spread? Why did this a-hole dump me? How does the a-hole really feel about me?

I got the ten of swords (rx) for the karmic bitch-slap. So that's like recory and rebirth...not so much the bitch-slap i was hoping for. LOL.

annabubble

haha, love this spread. No need for it as of yet, but nice to have in my collection...