Ace of swords as a person

Dartellus

Hi!

This one is new to me. In my past reading i saw this card as feelings and as someone sees another person, but as a person is new to me.

Maybe this card is saying that this person is having a moment of having a lot of new ideas?
Or having the mental clarity about their life?

One time a heard a very interesting thing about this card as a person, but focusing in the blade of the sword: This person is cutting the "crap" of their life and trying to be more fair, with their selves and about people in general.

What you people think?

Thanks for the help!

Sar

"A tell it straight as it is" person.

canid

As a person. Hmm. Someone who is determined to win at all costs. With perseverence and logic sees a conquest and loves the competition to triumph, again at all costs.

MissNine

A winner in life. Over achiever. A role model type. Optimist.

Awakened Queen

He gets right to the point. He sees situations clearly. He's a great thinker. I could even see him as some genius or inventor.

SwordOfTruth

A cerebral type, somewhat detached and aloof, can appear critical although may not necessarily be so.

Emma313

Ace of swords means what they say, they're n a mission

Honest person

Dartellus

"A tell it straight as it is" person.

Hi Sar!

Interesting, so this would be a very sincere person.

Thanks for the insight!

Dartellus

As a person. Hmm. Someone who is determined to win at all costs. With perseverence and logic sees a conquest and loves the competition to triumph, again at all costs.

Hi canid!

Very interesting, so this would be someone more logical and determined...great point about the all cost.

Thanks for the insight!

Dartellus

A winner in life. Over achiever. A role model type. Optimist.

Hi MissNine!

Great insight, over achiever and role model a never thought about it...
Optimist is a great point, after all this is an ace.
Thanks a lot for the insight!