Advice On a Situation--how to move forward

lalunarises

Hi! I need a little advice on interpreting this spread. I feel like the answers are clear yet for some reason I'm not sure if I'm right or not. I've felt a little blocked in reading myself for awhile now so any advice would be helpful.

A short back story...yesterday I let my emotions get the best of me with the person I've been dating for about 7 months now. He needed to change our plans for the 3rd time due to work, which I know is unlike him but when he told me I felt like the way he said it seemed like he didn't care. I expressed how I felt and being flakey is something he prides himself on not doing. Not to mention he ALWAYS makes time for me, I was just being sensitive instead of supportive. He was upset that I saw it as that and has refused to talk to me since. I sent him an apology message and told him I wouldn't say anything else until he talks. That was almost 24 hours ago. He's a stubborn Taurus and now I'm second guessing if I should wait it out or say something tonight. I took to my cards for a little advice and this is what I got:

#1. Where is his mind/ heart right now? The hierophant and 3 of wands
This one's a little tricky for me since I got the two of them together, from what I've researched it seems like it could mean waiting? Not sure if it's him waiting on me to say something else or if he's waiting to speak to me

#2. What should I do (say something or not): 9 of pentacles
I don't really see this as an action card or a waiting card, maybe it’s learn to just be content and not say something tonight…but given the cards above ah I’m not sure

#3 What does he need from me? King of Cups
I think this one might be to master my emotions, show empathy (which i felt like my apology text message was very much that, I expressed why I felt how I did, seeing his perspective and being sorry…)

#4: future / will we overcome this? 6 of cups
I think this one is pretty clear that there’s a positive future or at least we’ll be connected to each other in some way still no matter what

Any advice you have on reading these to help me decide if I should say something tonight or not would be incredibly helpful!! Thank you!!
<3

arcange

From 6 cups as outcome I'd say relax. You will be together, come back to embrace each other, from 9 Pents as what you should do. I see you might want to feel validated in your reaction. This card says to me that you don't need to apologize any further. Or maybe not at all.
Hiérophante and 3 Wands seems like his head is split between his work H and his plans with you. K C he needs you to be compassionate. Compassionate is not apologetic.

I would say to think like the K o C, woo him but don't belittle yourself with apologies or whining.

headincloud

1. Where is his mind/ heart right now? The hierophant and 3 of wands
Hierophant suggests he's considering issues around tradition, commitment, family values etc. In the 3 he's looking to the future and he may be considering growth in the relationship or freedom from it.

Concentrate on yourself, this woman has attained self mastery, is in control of her emotions, life and destiny and is self sufficient. It makes me wonder if overall it's not so much what he needs from you as what you need from him and whether he can accommodate that.

Another emotionally orientated card, great listener, empathetic etc, basically adopting and culturing the qualities of the king.

A heart to heart talk and nostalgia, whether he wants his freedom or further commitment he'll likely put his cards on the table when he's ready. Whichever way it goes it's likely things will be laid to rest.

lalunarises

From 6 cups as outcome I'd say relax. You will be together, come back to embrace each other, from 9 Pents as what you should do. I see you might want to feel validated in your reaction. This card says to me that you don't need to apologize any further. Or maybe not at all.
Hiérophante and 3 Wands seems like his head is split between his work H and his plans with you. K C he needs you to be compassionate. Compassionate is not apologetic.

I would say to think like the K o C, woo him but don't belittle yourself with apologies or whining.

Hi Arcange!

Thank you so much for this!! I definitely wanted validated in my reaction..but let it go and as you mention definitely not apologizing any further. He ended up calling me late that night after not taking for over a day and I didn’t apologize again, he explained his need for space and my neediness made him feel suffocated. I took your advice and was compassionate but not apologetic or whiney about it! Thank you again this was very helpful! :)

lalunarises

Hi Headincloud!! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! I really appreciate it.
I think you make some super valid points and even though I was struggling in connecting some of the dots with the cards, this was very helpful!

1. Where is his mind/ heart right now? The hierophant and 3 of wands
Hierophant suggests he's considering issues around tradition, commitment, family values etc. In the 3 he's looking to the future and he may be considering growth in the relationship or freedom from it.

This makes total sense…we’ve had talks about it. To be honest I think he’s conflicted about both. With the current situation that happened he told me he did need some space, yet we’ve talked about what the future means for us prior to that and it was kind of torn and there are growth areas. I was struggling connecting these two cards, but I think it’s spot on.

Concentrate on yourself, this woman has attained self mastery, is in control of her emotions, life and destiny and is self sufficient. It makes me wonder if overall it's not so much what he needs from you as what you need from him and whether he can accommodate that.

I loved this perspective. Exactly what I needed to hear. I need to think about me and my own needs as well and learn to be in control of my emotions and what I need in a relationship! Didn’t see this one that way…maybe I was in denial haha but love that.

Another emotionally orientated card, great listener, empathetic etc, basically adopting and culturing the qualities of the king.

Again, I think this is spot on and makes sense with his personality. I think this makes me relate to what you said in #2 though and maybe he needs that but what are my needs?

A heart to heart talk and nostalgia, whether he wants his freedom or further commitment he'll likely put his cards on the table when he's ready. Whichever way it goes it's likely things will be laid to rest.

We talked a little about it but not much…i think that he will put more cards on the table when he’s ready though and a real heart to heart with happen that’s a little more serious than this isolated situation.