Animal Dreaming ... would you like a reading?

Bat Chicken

Me too, please??? :D

Elven

Hi Elvenstar, Chronata, shotthebreeze, WolfSpirit and peace_pixie :D

I hope you dont mind waiting as I get to your readings. I am going out today into the Rainforest, and then be at Tarot Cafe, so Im hoping to do as many as I can and post them over the weekend :)

Bear with me .. I am adjusting to the readings ... I hope you enjoy them when they are completed.

Blessings Elven x

Elven

sorry bat Chicken, I just missed your post :D

.... adds Bat Chicken to the list :p

WolfSpirit

Sure Elven take your time...and enjoy the Rain Forest !

Elven

Hi jlo :D

I did your reading as a meditative journey ... so I am introducing the visualization to begin your reading ... :)

It is late afternoon, and we are walking along the forest path through a corridor of ancient Coachwood trees. It is autumn, and the air is crisp and cool. At our side, a small stream winds its way about the mossy rocks, and gushes over the waterfall. Gurgling merrily, as it makes its way to the coast, many miles away to the east. We rest against the warm sandstone rock wall, bathed in the last of the day’s rays.
I draw the cards from their pouch and shuffle them slowly, I cast my eyes into the green valley below and sweep my vision to the horizon. Asking for your message, I draw two cards ....

Where your feet touch the Earth …
Your path has led you here to this place on your Walk About – where you are now.
Animal Dreaming Card: FROG

Frog sits the base of the tree singing her song to the stream. She sings about the raindrops, and a time of prosperity. She sings about the drought and her long seasons of endurance without….

Jlo :D
Frog tells me that this time that surrounds you presently relates an opportunity to cleanse away that, which is not longer relevant in your life. You may find that your path has been lined with tears recently, the old is slowly trickling away, you are gently letting go, as you know that to proceed further, you will need energy and revitalization in your life, for your Spirit to take flight.

Frog lets you know that this necessary cleansing also allows for new prosperity and growth to come to you. You may find that there is a rapid acceleration and movement once the tears have fallen (the cleansing process proceeds) and the realization that things you have long been looking forward to start to sprout and become a reality, and life becomes easier and sweeter around you.

You may feel confined to a certain area because you have not had the means to move, and the timing has not been ripe. Yet intuitively you may be aware that there is a change in circumstances coming – like the change of a season – and you will have your needs met and fulfilled…
Right now your path and Animal Dreaming Essence reminds you this time of waiting is to enable you, and that before you can leap forward you need to attend to the cleansing.

When Spirit descends to your realm …Your Animal Dreaming Message
The Animal Wisdom and Guidance which walks and talks with you at this time.
Animal Dreaming Card: ECHIDNA

Echidna has a very special protection system – she just rolls into a ball, or burrows into the Earth. Her back a sprout of spiny razor sharp needles … she is protecting herself. But sometimes this is to Echidnas detriment.

Echidnas message to help you at this time relates to Personal Protection and understanding that there is a necessary balance to find between ‘self protection’ and ‘protection from others’ who can aid you. There are those around you which may be trying to help you, who care about you, but you have hidden away, or turned your back on them …and they are having trouble contacting and connecting to you. Issues may need clarifying at this time.

This relates not only to people, but also Spirit – whatever help you need, and assistance you require it is there, so Echidna asks for you to look and seek for answers without fear. You are well protected – you have a strong ‘spine’, even if you do have a stubborn resolve ;) at times.

Echidna also wants you to know that it can be hard to cleanse away the old when you are holding your inner energy, yourself, and your dreams so tightly. It can block the flow of vital soothing energies from flowing freely. There are other paths and roads you can take and other ways to keep yourself safe. Change is coming so take heart.

I wonder if the protection has been necessary, a shield, to surround you as you work out what to do.

To summarize…
While waiting for changes to occur in your life, take some time to cleanse yourself and release the past and the frustrations from stagnation. It is holding you bound and during that time have formed a rigid shell of protection, not knowing when your personal drought will break. Good advice and support is available if you reach out and receive. As you search further along the path, you will find your wisdom, your clarity, and not feel as if you need to defend yourself so rigorously.
The mind is seeking sustenance, knowledge and understanding. A time of revelation is coming, and although this may seem precarious at the moment, you are slowly moving towards an enlightened and informed state of self. The reasons for the past will be become clear, and this will help you shed the old skin - your soothing balm relates to forgiveness – for yourself and others. You are moving to more stable ground. Emotional blockages will shift as your transition takes place, you will find yourself becoming grounded and aligned and in tune to your real needs.
Burying your head in the sand and digging your toes in wont help ;) Its time to unravel and continue on your path. There is much wisdom waiting for you ahead – enjoy the journey as you seek out what you are looking for. :D

:love:

The evening is drawing near, as the light slowly fades ...

jlo

Elven said:

I did your reading as a meditative journey ... so I am introducing the visualization to begin your reading ... :)

It is late afternoon, and we are walking along the forest path through a corridor of ancient Coachwood trees. It is autumn, and the air is crisp and cool. At our side, a small stream winds its way about the mossy rocks, and gushes over the waterfall. Gurgling merrily, as it makes its way to the coast, many miles away to the east. We rest against the warm sandstone rock wall, bathed in the last of the day’s rays.
I draw the cards from their pouch and shuffle them slowly, I cast my eyes into the green valley below and sweep my vision to the horizon. Asking for your message, I draw two cards ....

Where your feet touch the Earth …
Your path has led you here to this place on your Walk About – where you are now.
Animal Dreaming Card: FROG

Frog sits the base of the tree singing her song to the stream. She sings about the raindrops, and a time of prosperity. She sings about the drought and her long seasons of endurance without….

Jlo :D
Frog tells me that this time that surrounds you presently relates an opportunity to cleanse away that, which is not longer relevant in your life. You may find that your path has been lined with tears recently, the old is slowly trickling away, you are gently letting go, as you know that to proceed further, you will need energy and revitalization in your life, for your Spirit to take flight.
This is true . I am going through a very trying time to say the least . I am aware of the long journey that lies ahead of me before I can feel at peace with myself. I have been delving too much in the past . I let my present be influenced too much by my past . This is so wrong and it's preventing me from moving ahead . There has been lots of tears recently and just yesterday I cried again ... But it's okay because it's helping me cleanse away all those negative energies . Tears are my only way to let my blocked emotions out currently . I have decided to let go of the past hurts etc but it's a slow process indeed . I want to heal my soul .

Elven said:
Frog lets you know that this necessary cleansing also allows for new prosperity and growth to come to you. You may find that there is a rapid acceleration and movement once the tears have fallen (the cleansing process proceeds) and the realization that things you have long been looking forward to start to sprout and become a reality, and life becomes easier and sweeter around you.
This message comes at an apt moment letting me know I'm not going wrong after all :) It's true that I feel less burdened after shedding the tears . I'm going to be less hard with myself and be gentle . I'll firmly say to myself that all this is happening for a reason . It's okay to feel this way . Hope you are right and life does becomes easier and sweeter for me :)

Elven said:
You may feel confined to a certain area because you have not had the means to move, and the timing has not been ripe. Yet intuitively you may be aware that there is a change in circumstances coming – like the change of a season – and you will have your needs met and fulfilled…
Right now your path and Animal Dreaming Essence reminds you this time of waiting is to enable you, and that before you can leap forward you need to attend to the cleansing.
There has been a particular area where I was totally hopeless . Maybe I wanted to do something about it but I couldn't . I didn't want to do anything for the wrong reasons and to have regrets later . If I did it, it had to be full confidence and faith in myself . But I have not felt this way about it . This confirms that I did the right thing by letting it be.

I do feel that the times are supposed to get better for me , but I get really depressed at times . I wonder when this is even going to happen . I have to wait I guess . I completely agree with you here . I need to be less vulnerable and get over all my fears before I can continue in my path .

Elven said:
When Spirit descends to your realm …Your Animal Dreaming Message
The Animal Wisdom and Guidance which walks and talks with you at this time.
Animal Dreaming Card: ECHIDNA

Echidna has a very special protection system – she just rolls into a ball, or burrows into the Earth. Her back a sprout of spiny razor sharp needles … she is protecting herself. But sometimes this is to Echidnas detriment.

Echidnas message to help you at this time relates to Personal Protection and understanding that there is a necessary balance to find between ‘self protection’ and ‘protection from others’ who can aid you. There are those around you which may be trying to help you, who care about you, but you have hidden away, or turned your back on them …and they are having trouble contacting and connecting to you. Issues may need clarifying at this time.
This is a message that always keeps coming for me in lots of readings . I protect myself from others too much . My problem is that I cannot trust . I do want to but I don't yet have that sixth sense yet which will tell ,'It's okay you can trust that person '. There's also the fact that I wonder who would understand me ? I really wonder who around me knows I am in trouble and wants to help me :( I need to open my eyes , maybe I'll figure out who ... I have this weakness in that I cannot really reach out to anyone for help .

Elven said:
This relates not only to people, but also Spirit – whatever help you need, and assistance you require it is there, so Echidna asks for you to look and seek for answers without fear. You are well protected – you have a strong ‘spine’, even if you do have a stubborn resolve ;) at times.
I know that I must have some guide out there who is really holding me up . Because frankly , when I look back at what I've gone through I really wonder how I even managed . At times in the hard times , I can sense like positive messages which come to my mind out of nowhere to help me out . But I am stubborn , that's true ;) I think it's insane to trust those thoughts !

Elven said:
Echidna also wants you to know that it can be hard to cleanse away the old when you are holding your inner energy, yourself, and your dreams so tightly. It can block the flow of vital soothing energies from flowing freely. There are other paths and roads you can take and other ways to keep yourself safe. Change is coming so take heart.

I wonder if the protection has been necessary, a shield, to surround you as you work out what to do.
I think that's the tricky part ... I am trying to cleanse the old but with not that much success yet :( Now I know where the problem is . How do I release my inner energy ? So this means I need to find less constraining ways to protect myself ... I think the protection was necessary in the past but now not so much , I guess .

Elven said:
To summarize…
While waiting for changes to occur in your life, take some time to cleanse yourself and release the past and the frustrations from stagnation. It is holding you bound and during that time have formed a rigid shell of protection, not knowing when your personal drought will break. Good advice and support is available if you reach out and receive. As you search further along the path, you will find your wisdom, your clarity, and not feel as if you need to defend yourself so rigorously.
The mind is seeking sustenance, knowledge and understanding. A time of revelation is coming, and although this may seem precarious at the moment, you are slowly moving towards an enlightened and informed state of self. The reasons for the past will be become clear, and this will help you shed the old skin - your soothing balm relates to forgiveness – for yourself and others. You are moving to more stable ground. Emotional blockages will shift as your transition takes place, you will find yourself becoming grounded and aligned and in tune to your real needs.
Burying your head in the sand and digging your toes in wont help ;) Its time to unravel and continue on your path. There is much wisdom waiting for you ahead – enjoy the journey as you seek out what you are looking for. :D

The evening is drawing near, as the light slowly fades ...
That's true , I've been so desperate for changes to happen in my life since the beginning of the year . But nothing went quite smoothly . While closing myself , I may be missing out to the good people out there who may genuinely want to help ... That I do agree , I'm always expecting for the worse from people . I hope all these great things do happen to me :)

Thanks so much elven :) This message comes at the right moment for me . It confirms that my decision s have been the correct ones . I'm having a difficult time now but I know it's for the good reason, in a sense . I was so down yesterday ... This is making me feel a lot better ...

Jlo

cherryberry

Elven!! Can I be on your list too? :heart: Dont mind to wait! :D

Elven

Thankyou so much for the feedback - very detailed!! Its much appreciated.

It sounds like you really need that cleansing, to wash the residue off and find that tenderness beneath :D Im not sure where you are, nor your season, but if you can know somewhere you can swim or just have fresh water over your body - I think it will help loads! Even a dip in the ocean, or a natural mineral bath, or a spa ... even a paddle in a flowing clean stream ... getting back to nature will help too. I wondered if you are dehydrated at the moment ... water seems to be a feature, but a healing message as well.

I wish you every success in the future jlo - the change will come ... time to "Look Beyond The Horizon" now .....
Are they rain clouds I see in the distance!! *hugs* May blessing pour down upon you!

Take much care
Thankyou for allowing me to read for you.
Blessings Elven x

Elven

Hi cherryberry :D

Your on the list :D

Blessings Elven x

cherryberry

(((((((Elven))))))))) cheers :D :heart: